XPO | Lla *****s out.

We did that with city freight at the hubs, called it a trap trailer, man HS, your bringing back ugly bad memories for me..LOL!!

I am still re-living my own nightmare, every day.

We call the trailers that won't be moving, trap trailers. Just a storage space really. All that freight will be taking out either for daytime L/H or sit until the next night.

I am still re-living my own nightmare, every day.

We call the trailers that won't be moving, trap trailers. Just a storage space really. All that freight will be taking out either for daytime L/H or sit until the next night.
Yea, me too Brother, one thing we have in common is the nightmare we live, I live mine close to 60 hrs a week! Know anyone that wants to be abused in OK? We can't hire a soul here, so short handed and getting worse! I think soon they are gonna put a barracks up and house us so we don't have to leave the property...LOL!!!

I noticed Sysco is so short handed in Cleve. that they are having a big job fair, and have a big banner off one of the interstate exits, drivers and warehouse. They are offering a 5k sign on bonus in Buffalo, but that's only drivers. Foodservice needs to pay as much as being an LTL road driver for it to be worth it, no more of that crap for me!

I noticed Sysco is so short handed in Cleve. that they are having a big job fair, and have a big banner off one of the interstate exits, drivers and warehouse. They are offering a 5k sign on bonus in Buffalo, but that's only drivers. Foodservice needs to pay as much as being an LTL road driver for it to be worth it, no more of that crap for me!

Its a corporate decision to cut the incentive pay, if your not union and have a guaranteed hourly rate, you can just live with it! The other guys just pay more, plain and simple. Sysco can afford to pay like LTL, they just choose not to, that my friend is why I am on my way out!

I love this work and sysco used to be the end all for food jobs, we are bottom feeders around here, thats not good, its a shame that a once place to be has become a place to avoid.

Bless you Bill, I'm glad you found a good home, you deserve it! You worked like a mule for to long, its time to not work so hard, thats what I'm looking to do.