l'm at work...where the heck are you?

Trying to decide what to do today. 50% chance of rain, and I've got some outside work to do. If it rains much longer, I might be on here yappin' half the day.lol

At work get done here got a game to officiate tonight (my 2nd job) then home for a Miller Fortune or two.

Ended up working after all. Only got a few sprinkles on me. No big deal. Back home sippin' on a cold one.

Ended up working after all. Only got a few sprinkles on me. No big deal. Back home sippin' on a cold one.

Did a quick route to Bells Grocery and then finished up with a delivery to El Rancho. I knew the El Rancho was a new store but to my surprise it turned out to be the old Kroger on Valwood that I used to deliver milk to for Quickway. No matter how much it changes it remains the same. One backhaul from Quaker Oats and now I am ready for my beauty sleep. Not that it will do any good.

Made it to my first Southern Union meeting. Big difference from back home in upstate NY. Here they say a prayer and have Bojangles biscuits and coffee, back home they say F you and open the bar, first round of Rum&Cokes and Screwdrivers are free

Made it to my first Southern Union meeting. Big difference from back home in upstate NY. Here they say a prayer and have Bojangles biscuits and coffee, back home they say F you and open the bar, first round of Rum&Cokes and Screwdrivers are free

Jesus loves his cajun fillet biscuits and Teamsters :biglaugh:

Sitting at the Tyson in Sherman Texas eating smoked Oysters!!!!

5/8/2014....2328 I was on my way to Ardmore OK, heck I was almost there!

Right now I am sitting here cruising TB and thinking about bed, I got a couple of pieces of pizza in the fridge I'm gonna destroy before I do though!

WORKING!!
Arrived Sat from ORD (Chicago) and sitting in Coppell Texas awaiting the line haul from Austin.
After it arrives, all the covenant trucks get loaded, then little ole me.
Then off to BNA (Nashville, TN) then CLT (NC) then good ole GSO (Home 20) for Tuesday.

Hauling for Mach 1 Global is SWWWEEETTT since there's NO FOOD, NO CRAP, NO WAITING for dispatch, NO calling BROKErs, and I am able to park up have a sleep at ANY of their locations.

WHO ELSE at TB is in Texas or specifically today in DFW??

CHEERS!!

Oh, guess I should give my -20, eh?

Sitting at a dock.

Remember, in that other thread I mentioned that Monstro and I are bumpin' docks and swingin' doors for a few weeks.

Pull up, open the doors, back in, get loaded. Pull up, close the doors, drive 2 miles, open the doors, back in, get unloaded. Then pull up, close the doors, drive 2 miles, open the doors, back in , get unloaded. Pull up, open the doors, back in, get loaded. Pull up, close the doors, drive 2 miles, open the doors, back in, get unloaded. Then pull up, close the doors, drive 2 miles, open the doors, back in , get unloaded. Pull up, open the doors, back in, get loaded. Pull up, close the doors, drive 2 miles, open the doors, back in, get unloaded. Then pull up, close the doors, drive 2 miles, open the doors, back in , get unloaded. Pull up, open the doors, back in, get loaded. Pull up, close the doors, drive 2 miles, open the doors, back in, get unloaded. Then pull up, close the doors, drive 2 miles, open the doors, back in , get unloaded. Pull up, open the doors, back in, get loaded. Pull up, close the doors, drive 2 miles, open the doors, back in, get unloaded. Then pull up, close the doors, drive 2 miles, open the doors, back in , get unloaded.

And that is a typical day. Pays by the hour. Home every evening.

Life is good.