l'm at work...where the heck are you?

Just sitting down for a beer after shoveling a little over 17,000 pounds of stone (4 loads) off my pick-up for the driveway. Shoulders should feel real good tomorrow. Not.

Just sitting down for a beer after shoveling a little over 17,000 pounds of stone (4 loads) off my pick-up for the driveway. Shoulders should feel real good tomorrow. Not.

That's why I have one of these.

763bob.jpg

I dug 380 feet of ditch last Saturday, Sunday I glued and dropped 380 feet of 1 1/4" water pipe and installed a freeze proof hydrant.

And Monday I was surely stiff and sore.

Your pic didn't show up. But I'm sure that I can't afford it. I have more ambition than money, so I have to do it the hard way.lol

I rented a ditch machine to do the hard work.

Whenever I have projects to do that require it I rent equipment. Backhoe, ditch digger, self propelled work platform, dump truck, whatever. But I do own a motor grader and a tractor!

00479Adams412H10-1-06_zps3c37077c.jpg

SuperMower001_zps934ae8f6.jpg

We had an old 8N (If I remember right) when I was young. Yours is in good shape.....looks good. I've rented lots of equipment before and even owned some different equip that I wish that I still had. But I don't have enough use for them now, so I will just rent when need be. I used to have a B7100 Kabota compact tractor with a loader bucket and 60" snow blower on it. Until I woke up and realized that I spent more time at all of my neighbors houses doing work with it than I did at my own house. And the neighbors never even offered money for fuel. lol So I got rid of it.

We had an old 8N (If I remember right) when I was young. Yours is in good shape.....looks good.

Thanks!

I used to have a B7100 Kabota compact tractor with a loader bucket and 60" snow blower on it. Until I woke up and realized that I spent more time at all of my neighbors houses doing work with it than I did at my own house. And the neighbors never even offered money for fuel. lol So I got rid of it.

Like this?

IMG_5273.jpg

Hope it didn't turn out like this one:

Kubota.JPG

I hear ya about the neighbors. Mine learned real quick that if they wanted to wander over and ask me to do anything they had at least better have a case of beer and a jug of fuel.

I had bought mine brand new 1995. She had a loader, snowblower, and back blade. Man.....I miss that thing. The neighbors never did authorize me getting rid of it. lol

sitting at the pc, online, waiting till my eye doctor appointment time.....(2 more hours)

I hear ya about the neighbors. Mine learned real quick that if they wanted to wander over and ask me to do anything they had at least better have a case of beer and a jug of fuel.

My lift fee is a 30 pack of Coors light or a bottle of Captain Morgan Black.

Sitting here having morning coffee, reading about my Brotha From A Different Mutha in his skivvies, and wondering why it was so nice all week (sunny and temps in the mid 80's) and now that the weekend is here and I have work to do outside it is 55 degrees and drizzling.

I have 380 feet of conduit to glue, then a ditch to fill back in and then after all that 400 feet of wire to pull.

Guess I'm gonna get wet today.