local 174

Discussion in 'Oak Harbor' started by truckchick1, Jan 31, 2009.

1. truckchick1

truckchick1 Active Member

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Teamster local 174 is having a meeting at the hall Saturday 8:00 AM 1/31/09 to discuss the merger and dovetailing. Plenty of other items too I suppose

Maybe we can find out what is going on with oak harbor also

2. v for vendetta

v for vendetta Member

Foster posted the latest news. Meeting on the 6th.I would imagine more info may be forthcoming during the week and that probably special meetings for members would be on the weekend.

3. Shifterknob

Shifterknob The Last Wordslinger

The reason the various locals are meeting about the YRC stuff is that they just had a big COO meeting down in Dallas last weekend, and the special unit meetings are to inform the YRC members of the fallout from the merger and COO.

I would imagine OHFL business is not going to come up at those meetings... those guys have bigger problems, like whether they are going to have jobs or not...

4. truckchick1

truckchick1 Active Member

well maybe if 174 would let 81 know what is going on that would help. I notice on 174 website they thank several locals for sticking with them but no where is 81 listed. I guess we are just the bas***** stepchildren