ABF | Local 707 Pension Fund insolvent in 2016

Some people just can't be learned Triplex. No matter how much you try to learn them.
I see you think you have found some friends. We will see. As for who may be the smartest in this forum you two will not even be in the running.

But as for the topic stay on it.

What do you think? I was explaining to you what the fund was established to do.

I don't think you have the slightest clue what the 4:1 ratio represents. I thought "CURRENT" was the hang-up.

Muler said:
But for you to even say do I understand makes you look like a complete jerk. You may not like what I say but I say what I feel and that is the way I have always been. You on the other hand hate our way of life but you dance around like a scared little boy.

What makes you think I dance around like a scared little boy? Couldn't be further from the truth.

Like I said earlier, learn some facts before you shoot your big dumb mouth off.

"The rules governing withdrawal liability are found in the Multiemployer Pension Plan Amendments Act of 1980 which amended ERISA to impose withdrawal liability upon employers who cease contributions to a multiemployer defined benefit pension plan with unfunded vested benefits. Withdrawal liability is essentially an exit fee requiring employers to pay its share of a plan’s costs (future vested benefits) which have not been paid through previous contributions or investment returns. Withdrawal liability only applies to multiemployer defined benefit pension plans; it does not apply to health and welfare plans, annuity plans or other defined contribution plans."

http://www.agcmichigan.org/docs/member-service-docs/withdrawal_liability_rules.pdf
They are not the only rules that govern our fund from the beginning. Why don't you try reading our plan history. Why do you think it was a multi employer fund back in the sixties? By the way show me those ERISA laws from the sixties. You again seem to have a problem understanding that I was talking about the fund when it was drafted not now.

If the fund started today it would surely be in the PONZI scheme of things. So can both of you understand that now. If you can't I will understand.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think you have the slightest clue what the 4:1 ratio represents. I thought "CURRENT" was the hang-up.

What makes you think I dance around like a scared little boy? Couldn't be further from the truth.
There is a 4/1 now because the funds have been mismanaged. Can you understand that now. If all the past employers paid their withdrawals the fund would be well funded. But that didn't happen. Many got out for less than 10 cents on a dollar that they owed. You are a weak little man to me because you hate the union but yet you came here for a job. You in my opinion sold out for a pay check and left behind your beliefs. Now what would you call yourself.

Does anyone have something to say on the matter of the pension funds? Not insects and Websters Dictionary.

My talk was on the CSPF from the beginning. I'm still on that subject. You are the WIMP that had to get off TOPIC!

CSPF is off topic. Go back and re-read the title of this thread. You do know how to read don't you?

By the way don't you think you look at least a little stupid with the laughing smiley face? Now that is not the type of thing I would think someone with your vast knowledge would have to stoop too. Now either post on the pension funds or be gone.

CSPF is off topic. Go back and re-read the title of this thread. You do know how to read don't you?
Double negative. It is about pension funds. Not just 707. Now do you have anything to say about the pension funds or not?

By the way don't you think you look at least a little stupid with the laughing smiley face? Now that is not the type of thing I would think someone with your vast knowledge would have to stoop too. Now either post on the pension funds or be gone.

I have nothing more to say tonight. I think I've made you look foolish enough on "your" forum.

You are a weak little man to me because you hate the union but yet you came here for a job. You in my opinion sold out for a pay check and left behind your beliefs. Now what would you call yourself.

I would call myself somebody other than who you think I am. I have never applied at ABF. Have never been employed by ABF. My employer provides services for ABF...that makes me no more an ABF employee than the guy who fills your vending machines.

M1Z6Ome.jpg

The editorial staff of Pre School Teamsters! This is a very rare photo, muler has on his favorite red nose, and docker is holding his favorite foul whistle!:hilarious: