Yellow | Local 771 - Protect & Serve.... Who?

I completely understand everyones take on this issue and think it was just a misunderstanding between everyone here. The right thing was done by you guys and you have to stay conservative in this area too. Great work in running the site and I am very greatful of all your hard work. Finally, I just enjoy the passion everyone here brings to the table and love the debates too.

I completely understand everyones take on this issue and think it was just a misunderstanding between everyone here. The right thing was done by you guys and you have to stay conservative in this area too. Great work in running the site and I am very greatful of all your hard work. Finally, I just enjoy the passion everyone here brings to the table and love the debates too.
BD,
Thanks for the good words. This is the very best LTL site ever, in my opinion, and it takes all of us to make it work. We may not all agree with each other all the time, but hey, that's just life. It wasn't that many years ago when the exchange of instant info like this was unheard of. I've been a Teamster for 24 years and in freight for over 20 and I learn new things here all the time. I consider myself lucky to always be one click away from more knowledge, as all of us here are.

BD,
Thanks for the good words. This is the very best LTL site ever, in my opinion, and it takes all of us to make it work. We may not all agree with each other all the time, but hey, that's just life. It wasn't that many years ago when the exchange of instant info like this was unheard of. I've been a Teamster for 24 years and in freight for over 20 and I learn new things here all the time. I consider myself lucky to always be one click away from more knowledge, as all of us here are.

You hit the nail on the head..........

By the way, this probably isn't the thread for this but what the heck.......... can anyone tell me why i can't import a picture from my computer to appear next to my user name? Help for the computer illiterate would be appreciated..........

Is there a particular picture you want to use? If so send it to me in a E-mail (Dragon Master) and I'll do it for ya.But beware it must be resized for an avatar.

Just like you Dirtball, I am grateful to Yellow for giving me the chance to finish my time out and reach age 57. I have 35 years and as soon as the change was announced I filed my retirement papers, I go Jan 26. You are right about throwing the seniority around !! If I hear one more time how many years a certain guy has I will scream. I was working for Yellow in the early 70's and went through 3 changes and finally left after my third layoff in 6 yrs. So I came home to roost for the last 2 1/2 yrs and now enough is enough. I can't wait. Your posts make me all the more anxious Dirt Ball. God bless all effected by this change !

In this new society of litigation, these guys have to be careful. I applaud the moderators for what they do and back their decisions 100%. This gives me a place to vent and to gather info from all over the country. Some of these other sites that are no holds barred are boring and not very stimulating intelectually. PM's are the way to go if you have a problem.

UW

Well we are not right 100% of the time but we try our best to be fair, I do the same job here as everyone else, I have never been in management nor do I intend to be, so when I make mistakes it's because I don't have alot of experiance with that sort of thing. The vision of this website is to get information people want and need without infringing on anyones trade secrets. and I appreciate the support :1036316054:

gosabres Agreed................. i'm glad i found this site. For the most part the conversations are intellectual and informative. Hey if something i have to say is in some obscure way going to make someone's life miserable or possibly hurt their livelyhood, then strike it from the record. Society is way to f@#king litigous now. You can't stick your neck out just because you were giving a bunch of blue collar guys a place to shoot the sh*t. Seroiusly, there are some opinions i disagree with, some i think are just plain crazy, but for the most part there's a lot of good dialogue here. It's always good to get a lot of different points of view to see all sides of an issue.

glad to have you here