AAA Cooper | Local Barn hiring for linehaul is it worth a try?

2koolajy

Vitran
Credits
I was just looking at careerbuilder and saw that aaa cooper is hiring here up in chicago, i think its in franklin park by ohare airport. Just curious as to what linehaul gets per mile. Also is this a good place to work, I currently run linehaul with Vitran and just feel its time for a change. thanks for any input guys.

if you log on and look at the number of people veiwing and the number is high dont go and work their just look at the places with high numbers there is problems with those companys look to see if od is hiring in your area

if you log on and look at the number of people veiwing and the number is high dont go and work their just look at the places with high numbers there is problems with those companys look to see if od is hiring in your area

Huh? So your saying if a forum gets views don't go there? To work? Really?

can you tell me if your chicago term is hiring what is starting rate and top rate and what clinic do you use for dot physical

can you tell me if your chicago term is hiring what is starting rate and top rate and what clinic do you use for dot physical

"What clinic do you use for DOT physicals"? Never heard that one ask before... I guess there are several around there though...