ABF | local by local

wheelman1857

TB Lurker
PREMIUM
Credits
I'm just wondering why it's taking so long to get the local vote break down. I don't remember it taking this long with the paper ballots .

I would like to know too. Our local throw up in my face during the meeting last Saturday that only 10 people voted against the supplements. I would very much like to verify that statement.

The yes voter will be shamed and isolated. It's unacceptable . They won't release it

You mean.....there's already stigma attached to a "Yes" vote? Are you saying that "buyer's remorse" has already set in?

If you voted "Yes",........or "NO",......for that matter,.....you should be as proud of your vote as an informed voter should be.....

If you voted "Yes" out of fear for your job,....or out of mere laziness, or disinterest,....I could see a....creeping sense of ,...once again,...being "snookered" into voting against your best interests.

Why would anyone be..."shamed and isolated"...for voting "Yes"....if they truly felt it was in the best interests of the employees at ABF?
We're Truck Drivers, Rollin...........Opinionated,...and not afraid to express it. We ain't a bunch of desk jockeys worried about office politics, and whose "feelings" would get hurt if you voiced a mildly controversial opinion......

A "Yes" voter should be hollering just as loudly as a "NO" voter,...if he BELIEVED in his vote.....

Right?

It's harassment canary ! Make no mistake , someone will call HR!
Bullying.... what, every election process gives out the percentages on how each district voted is that considered bullying/harassment? Man up Rollin62 or go back to where you don’t get to vote....

Electronic ballot software can just give numbers by supplements not a local breakdown . Designed that way I'm sure
But all other forms of voting are now done electronically & give the numbers by precinct, but this firm they pick can’t....

It's harassment canary ! Make no mistake , someone will call HR!

I disagree. We've always had a Local-by-Local breakdown,......and I don't recall mass carnage, or freight stoppages because guys disagreed on how they voted.....

What MIGHT be embarrassing, though,..........is to find out the...majority of the guys in your Local,....DIDN'T BOTHER to vote......

Apparently, there's a couple of thousand of them, nationwide......

And,.....they deserve opprobation and ostracization,.....for being the very antithesis of what it means to be a Teamster,.....Quislings to the Labor movement,......and toadying, spineless slugs for not having courage to support First Amendment Rights at work,.......

I presume you'd agree with that?