ABF | local by local

You know what he meant. Your pulling your usual company man crap. Go back to the YRC board. We know you voted for givebacks every time you could. Who are you kidding

You know nothing about how I voted or even if I got to have a vote. But go ahead and make all the comments you like. All you're doing is showing how little you actually know.

You know nothing about how I voted or even if I got to have a vote. But go ahead and make all the comments you like. All you're doing is showing how little you actually know.
I’ve read enough of your company yes man crap to have an opinion on you. I don’t have to hide the fact I’m a no voter. You sit here and act like KK was going to string people up. Ridiculous! Just need to start calling you Literal Larry!!

I’ve read enough of your company yes man crap to have an opinion on you. I don’t have to hide the fact I’m a no voter. You sit here and act like KK was going to string people up. Ridiculous! Just need to start calling you Literal Larry!!

"You sit here and act like KK was going to string people up. Ridiculous!" Yes, your comment is absolutely ridiculous. Exaggerate much? Never insinuated anyone was "going to string people up". Simply responded to actual words posted. Try that some time instead of making things up.

"You sit here and act like KK was going to string people up. Ridiculous!" Yes, your comment is absolutely ridiculous. Exaggerate much? Never insinuated anyone was "going to string people up". Simply responded to actual words posted. Try that some time instead of making things up.
It’s called hyperbole. You know exactly what I’m talking about. And exactly what I mean about KK’s statement. Get off your high horse.

See what I mean ? There already trying to locate the yes voters! Ridiculous ! It's almost like the Hilary voter won't accept Trumps win. Now who are the deplorables?

All anyone has to do is go back and read your posts to find out that you are pro company. Every time yrc has a concession vote you’re one of the biggest supporters of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if you have your conceding speech ready for the six to give back ....

See what I mean ? There already trying to locate the yes voters! Ridiculous ! It's almost like the Hilary voter won't accept Trumps win. Now who are the deplorables?
Your not a Teamster but you always have a negative comment on these threads. I think your days on this forum are coming to an end.

All anyone has to do is go back and read your posts to find out that you are pro company. Every time yrc has a concession vote you’re one of the biggest supporters of it. I wouldn’t be surprised if you have your conceding speech ready for the six to give back ....
Your right GO he is one of the biggest yes backers on the Yrc forum. Remember when he used to tell the no voters they could leave and work somewhere else if they didn’t like it. But now he wants people yo think KK is a bad guy

What happened to calling a MOD out. BANNING OFFENSE.

That would kill any debate on this forum. Fall in line or get the ax! The Teamsters should not release the locals #s due to intimidation and harrasment

Your view has nothing to do with the person who posted this, does it? We can’t organize the nons because they see how we roll over & over.
There are many legislative obstacles, that have be enacted in the last 50 years, which hinder ANY union efforts to organize. Concessionary collective bargaining agreements don't help, though. The contributions that organized labor brought to American prosperity have gradually been removed from the education of American youth. And replaced with the myth that success REQUIRES a college degree.

Aww...y'all leave the YRC Cheerleader alone....My purpose was to have the Local breakdown was, as in our case at YRC was to shove it back to those YES voters at Locals with terminals that voted yes when they start shinning about their subcontracting their work, etc, etc, like those YRC Locals that voted YES and some folks started posting pictures of scab outfits hauling their trailers while they sit at home all broke ass and complaining about it, when THEIR own LOCALS pushed the yes vote to "save your jobs" BS....5 years is a long time to wait. He always takes things out of context because he does not understand southern keyboarding...Besides, y'all know who the yes coters are in your terminal already....they will be the ones who start bitching first! ....LOL

Aww...y'all leave the YRC Cheerleader alone....My purpose was to have the Local breakdown was, as in our case at YRC was to shove it back to those YES voters at Locals with terminals that voted yes when they start shinning about their subcontracting their work, etc, etc, like those YRC Locals that voted YES and some folks started posting pictures of scab outfits hauling their trailers while they sit at home all broke ass and complaining about it, when THEIR own LOCALS pushed the yes vote to "save your jobs" BS....5 years is a long time to wait. He always takes things out of context because he does not understand southern keyboarding...Besides, y'all know who the yes coters are in your terminal already....they will be the ones who start bitching first! ....LOL

I learned all I needed to know about southern keyboarding in fifteen minutes in the third grade. :smile new: