TForce | Local Suppliment!!!!

Sorry, I misunderstood your post.

No worries...No more than I have time to get on here lately....It was missed for a long time...I would just like to see us all get on the same page....As package on things such as this.....If it is given to them then how is is it worded and how was it approached....Much like the time and half for mileage employees.....I brought this up to the BA and he said NO one has that in their contract ....But OH they do and so should we...

No worries...No more than I have time to get on here lately....It was missed for a long time...I would just like to see us all get on the same page....As package on things such as this.....If it is given to them then how is is it worded and how was it approached....Much like the time and half for mileage employees.....I brought this up to the BA and he said NO one has that in their contract ....But OH they do and so should we...

To be quite honest this contract will be a long time in the making. I can just imagine what will happen in the next agreement.

welcome to the real world ,we in Reno have been having our contract abused from day one but we keep filing those grievances and winning them....you haven't seen nothing yet. And thank for helping me out and posting for me it gives me more time to file grievances.....the teamsters suck and so does the 0.....did you know you can file a grievance against the teamsters it is call a nlrb labor charge...

..so what are your stewards telling you.. are you having any input..

None thus far!!!!!!! They asked us a couple questions in referance too seniority and thats it. Appearently some of the greivances that have been filed will be part of the decision making in respect to suppliments.

This is all I know. Our steward too.

welcome to the real world ,we in Reno have been having our contract abused from day one but we keep filing those grievances and winning them....you haven't seen nothing yet. And thank for helping me out and posting for me it gives me more time to file grievances.....the teamsters suck and so does the 0.....did you know you can file a grievance against the teamsters it is call a nlrb labor charge...

Why don't you guys get a life and accept the contract everybody else is getting. You are not going to get something different or better. You are not going to get all that back pay you think you going to get.

No wait come to think of it you guys stay at your current low wages and the company makes more of a profit. Might get even a better package next contract.

You guys will still be morons and getting less and complaining more. :biglaugh:

our committee here is having problems getting input from the other terminals in our group, we should not have to wait or beg them to get involved, we need to move forward. if they do not want input, then they will have to live with what we decide.:chairshot:

Our local had a meeting in Syracuse,NY with the UPS Labor Relations Manager. I believe the locals from NY & NJ were there. They expect to meet again in a few weeks to start suppliment negotiations. This is the info I was told from my BA.

Victory!:1036316054:Your past practices are your supplements, and that will follow the contract forever. We just won a big one! :1036316054:

Victory!:1036316054:Your past practices are your supplements, and that will follow the contract forever. We just won a big one! :1036316054:

I don't know if you meant that as a joke but I think you are probably right on. I think the only different thing in this contract is a little higher raises. Losing the 401 and Kaiser out west. We took it in the pooper if you parden the expression. I think past practices is the supplements. We didn't lose Big O after all. :hysterical:

I don't know if you meant that as a joke but I think you are probably right on. I think the only different thing in this contract is a little higher raises. Losing the 401 and Kaiser out west. We took it in the pooper if you parden the expression. I think past practices is the supplements. We didn't lose Big O after all. :hysterical:

It's a good thing your laughing. I may need medication for the nightmares.:funky::smilie_132:

It will take alot of work to establish your past practices. They will stay with you forever, so you better get together with some of you most trusted fellow employees and make a list. You will sit down with the labor manager and work them out. any disagreements go to the national neg. panel. Complaining with no action never changed a thing. At my terminal, we have worked overtime and more to fight for everything we deserve. It is up to you and yours to do the same. That is no joke.:Rulz:

It will take alot of work to establish your past practices. They will stay with you forever, so you better get together with some of you most trusted fellow employees and make a list. You will sit down with the labor manager and work them out. any disagreements go to the national neg. panel. Complaining with no action never changed a thing. At my terminal, we have worked overtime and more to fight for everything we deserve. It is up to you and yours to do the same. That is no joke.:Rulz:

Well, So far our BA has been way to busy to come and meet with us. We might get it all settled by next contract.

Well, So far our BA has been way to busy to come and meet with us. We might get it all settled by next contract.

As a shop steward, you must demand action. It is your duty to protect your members. If you have to sit down at the local, and scream and stomp your feet, after working line for 14 hrs., then so be it. I will not except anything but aggressive action from my local. What about you Skeeter? Sorry to call you out on this forum, but this is directed to all stewards. As a steward, you are the leader of your men. If you are not willing to sleep in your car, in the morning, while waiting on the local to open, because there is an issue that needs immediate attention, then you are not the man for the job. Stewards need to demand representation from their locals. If you don't do it, who will? It is a thankless job. I demand results and I get them. Your local is only as strong as it's members. PERIOD! TE out.....

As a shop steward, you must demand action. It is your duty to protect your members. If you have to sit down at the local, and scream and stomp your feet, after working line for 14 hrs., then so be it. I will not except anything but aggressive action from my local. What about you Skeeter? Sorry to call you out on this forum, but this is directed to all stewards. As a steward, you are the leader of your men. If you are not willing to sleep in your car, in the morning, while waiting on the local to open, because there is an issue that needs immediate attention, then you are not the man for the job. Stewards need to demand representation from their locals. If you don't do it, who will? It is a thankless job. I demand results and I get them. Your local is only as strong as it's members. PERIOD! TE out.....

Well, I guess I'm not the man for the job. I'll pass it on to the 57 men in line just waiting for the chance. :hysterical:
One more thing you don't have a clue what I'm doing or how hard I'm working on it. Go ask your older teamsters buddies about Local 150's reputation. Then you can preach to me.

I am all about that Elvis1 I am in constant contact with the local and never hesitate to ask a question or demand some action. We are paying for the services of the local. If they see your union zeal, they will respond in kind!:1036316054: