TForce | Local Suppliment!!!!

I don't know what you think is so funny? If your workers and local are so weak; then there is nothing that can be done. It seems, that like many, they want someone else to do the work for them. Making jokes and laughing and complaining on a post will change nothing. The union at your terminal is weak only because those who are the leaders are weak. It may be a little to much work for some, but being an active union member is alot of work and it has to be done because you believe in it. If you don't believe, why even bother? BROTHER?:tribehasspoken:

I don't know what you think is so funny? If your workers and local are so weak; then there is nothing that can be done. It seems, that like many, they want someone else to do the work for them. Making jokes and laughing and complaining on a post will change nothing. The union at your terminal is weak only because those who are the leaders are weak. It may be a little to much work for some, but being an active union member is alot of work and it has to be done because you believe in it. If you don't believe, why even bother? BROTHER?:tribehasspoken:

There's a lot of work to be done. That's all I meant...:1036316054:

There's a lot of work to be done. That's all I meant...:1036316054:

I apoligize for my harsh response. All I am saying is that I have spent almost as many hours reading and writing out union business, in the past 2 months than I have working. We have some guys who just don't get the fact that they are the union and they need to stand up for themselves. The Stewards can't do it all! :1036316054:

I apoligize for my harsh response. All I am saying is that I have spent almost as many hours reading and writing out union business, in the past 2 months than I have working. We have some guys who just don't get the fact that they are the union and they need to stand up for themselves. The Stewards can't do it all! :1036316054:

I think, If you were not afraid of sighning the card, why be afraid of using the union.MGNT. gets the point now.:1036316054:

what are the local sucklaments? HA! HA!
you will never have control over your contract as long as whinning ups lapdogs work for upsf...I have to call my mommy and see if I can join the union...I have to ask my mommy so the big bad ups freight tm doesn't fire me...I am so scared I sure hope I grow a set some day and be a man......yada yada yada.....

what are the local sucklaments? HA! HA!
you will never have control over your contract as long as whinning ups lapdogs work for upsf...I have to call my mommy and see if I can join the union...I have to ask my mommy so the big bad ups freight tm doesn't fire me...I am so scared I sure hope I grow a set some day and be a man......yada yada yada.....

Well, Don't stop now! What did your mommy say?:hysterical:

This is my fear too.....I see or hear of it all the time.....DVR should not of even of wasted their ink...Tm has his buddies who are stewards??????And it is the same sh!t as it has been and very few have the balls to stand up.....The funny thing is ....It doesn't mean go be an a$$ just stick up for yourself and then help the ones that are trying....

This is my fear too.....I see or hear of it all the time.....DVR should not of even of wasted their ink...Tm has his buddies who are stewards??????And it is the same sh!t as it has been and very few have the balls to stand up.....The funny thing is ....It doesn't mean go be an a$$ just stick up for yourself and then help the ones that are trying....
Your right but us in Colorado Springs are his pain in the a$$ and not affraid to tell him and show him every chance we get.:nutkick::nutkick:

As long as your argument is legit, bring it too the hall and let them know of the conspiracy, they may bump the stewards out of thier jobs.

It would be nice if we could keep the Cyber C.B. crap to a minimum. Use this sight for some POSITIVE work. I have been told the local suppliments are being handled on a "Regional Level". If you are in a certain region, then the work rules, etc. would be the same for every center in that region. I work in LEX. I disagree with this decision should it be factual. What is good for EVN, IND. LVL, etc may not be the same for those of us in LEX. and they perhaps would feel the same. Have not heard much regarding this for some time. I, for one, would like to have more information in a timely fashion.

Work safe.

Colorado springs and Denver have had meetings put in what work rules we want and local issues dealing with our stuff. we have 28 new things we want. they now go up to ups this week see what we can neg.