TForce | Local Suppliment!!!!

1)Get rid of the fill in board, always been a joke.
2) Do not allow contract carriers or owner operators to take linehaul runs just because it is cheaper to do so, not talking about backhaul lanes
3) call Taylor at 745 and let him give guidance

Mfasu
you guy"s may be union but as far as
the company making the decision"s on how
to save money i dont think your union has
nothing to do with that. Owner operator"s
is the future of the ltl industry all companies
are using them and will continue to use them due
to the money they save by 1.sitting you home 2.no fuel cost
3.not paying insurance wow this could go on and on. Even
as slow as freight and the amount of drivers sitting at home for days and weeks you still see the company loading the freight on to these purchase trailers and even you guy"s as a union carrier aint
going to be able to do nothing about it..............

as long as there are people like you who are willing to work for low pay and no benefits, they will hire you one after the other...they thought owner operators were the answer for ltl in the 70's, dream on and get a real job......I bet every time a ceo of one of those gypo company's gets a 10 million dollar bonus he says a prayer and thanks god for gypos like you.

Mfasu
as slow as freight and the amount of drivers sitting at home for days and weeks you still see the company loading the freight on to these purchase trailers and even you guy"s as a union carrier aint

Why exactly did you post on here? You have no reason to post your non-union agenda on a thread that should only concern our union members. Besides your sad ideas are exactly why the freight industry has went backwards.

as long as drivers like you will to work for substandard wages and benefits there will always be a need for the union......get off our board and buy the gypo another truck and trailer....I bet he had insurance and a retirement plan.......

Mfasu

The union has plenty to do with it and will continue in 2013 if need be. I think you should read the contract before muttering something you know not of. The problem here is broken communication between terminals, we will prevail in time.

Sorry guy's
I have not seen anything in writing regarding contractors not pulling any freight out of anywhere. But I can tell you that some of the terminals that these contractors go to in the North, They Never pull freight out, only In to the terminal. I don't know!!

Sorry guy's
I have not seen anything in writing regarding contractors not pulling any freight out of anywhere. But I can tell you that some of the terminals that these contractors go to in the North, They Never pull freight out, only In to the terminal. I don't know!!

So, there is nothing in writing that we can reference in our grievences. Just the fact that perhaps the TM'S at said terminals dont load contractors outbound. There are some managers that have alot of autonomy when it comes to their own operations, this doesnt excactly mean that contractors are forbidden by anything in writing to pull loads out of there.

Either I'm blind or cant see the interprtation on that, can you tell me the article?

Article 44 "Subcontracting"
But it's a catch 22, it all reads great until you get to the last couple of sentances. I read it as basically they could sub-contract only if there is no freight returning to home demicile.

The first part of the second paragraph DOES say company can subcontract work if it DOES NOT have service, equipment, facility or personel to do the work.

Article 44 "Subcontracting"
But it's a catch 22, it all reads great until you get to the last couple of sentances. I read it as basically they could sub-contract only if there is no freight returning to home demicile.

The first part of the second paragraph DOES say company can subcontract work if it DOES NOT have service, equipment, facility or personel to do the work.

In one week that article will be settled for good.