SAIA | Locked 53's ??

I think its they don’t want to pull around junk so they park under all the logistics trailers!! I don’t see why it matters because we take them anyways!! In Denver the guy at night will tell you not to take any nice empty trailers!! I told him one night me and another guy hooked up to the biggest pieces of @%&* we could find on the yard!! You would of thought we gave him money because he smiled so big and that made him so happy!!

Maybe the terminals should leave all the low cube pups, and other raggedy trailers hooked up for us to pull as empty sets back. We could move those around the system to keep the trailer pool balanced. :smilie_132:

Maybe the terminals should leave all the low cube pups, and other raggedy trailers hooked up for us to pull as empty sets back. We could move those around the system to keep the trailer pool balanced. :smilie_132:

wouldn't work in anything other than our break terminals. they tell us how many pups and how many vans we can use to load. as a driver of course i lobby for a van. but ultimately it depends on what central shows in the computer vs. the headload sheet.