SAIA | Looking for information

imported_jagfan

TB Lurker
Credits
I am thinking of working for saia linhaul. But I can't make up my mind. I've been with my current company for 9+ years. I would start out as a system driver. I was wondering if anybody cold give me any insight? The pros and cons of a system driver. It would be out of the Jacksonville terminal.

System

I started last Oct as a system driver in DLS. You have to be flexable. Be ready to stay out all week. If growth in your area is good you should be able to get a bid pretty quick.:

jagfan said:
I am thinking of working for saia linhaul. But I can't make up my mind. I've been with my current company for 9+ years. I would start out as a system driver. I was wondering if anybody cold give me any insight? The pros and cons of a system driver. It would be out of the Jacksonville terminal.
Welcome to the boards......jagfan. I'm sure you will get your questions answered here. DS.

biker told you right may stay out all week but florida is a beast you may stay in that state all week and never go home but the pay will always make up for being gone if you are a go getter