TForce | Looking for linehaul run(s):

maxicoze

TB Regular
Credits
i'm looking for the longest, highest possible mileage linehaul run(s) with no or little dockwork. Willing to re-locate. Prefer daytime run.

Please advise.

Yep, get yourself a written contract with CRST, Covenent Express or Werner and specify that you want dedicated YRC, UPS OR ABF dedicated.

Maybe in stonam mass terminal, their tm quit, a few dispatchers, dockworkers, and city drivers, and road drivers followed him.
They've been asking for volunteers at hrs to go there for a week for road, city and dock

Last edited:
Maybe in stonam mass terminal, their tm quit, a few dispatchers, dockworkers, and city drivers, and road drivers followed him.
They've been asking for volunteers at hrs to go there for a week for road, city and dock
I work in sto. The tm didn't quit, he is out on short term disability. The asst. tm and the dispatcher as well as a couple dock supervisors did. We now have tm's, engineers, ops mgrs and supervisors from all over as well as the regional vp and rdo all trying to straighten this dump out. They all have their own idea on how to do this but are keeping it to themselves. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. They have brought drivers in from different barns, dock workers from hrs and even scab local contractors and we are still a cluster muck. I have been in the industry for longer than I care to remember and have never imagined or have seen anything this bad. As far as the brotherhood, no one has left. Where else can you go for this type of entertainment.

I work in sto. The tm didn't quit, he is out on short term disability. The asst. tm and the dispatcher as well as a couple dock supervisors did. We now have tm's, engineers, ops mgrs and supervisors from all over as well as the regional vp and rdo all trying to straighten this dump out. They all have their own idea on how to do this but are keeping it to themselves. Too many chiefs and not enough indians. They have brought drivers in from different barns, dock workers from hrs and even scab local contractors and we are still a cluster muck. I have been in the industry for longer than I care to remember and have never imagined or have seen anything this bad. As far as the brotherhood, no one has left. Where else can you go for this type of entertainment.

I wanted to go and witness the circus myself but the hrs city tm said he can only afford to send one city driver up...

I wanted to go and witness the circus myself but the hrs city tm said he can only afford to send one city driver up...
Well if you get a chance, come on up. You won't be disappointed. On another note, another stupidvisor is leaving before he gets made. Can't make this stuff up.

Still looking for the longest, highest possible mileage linehaul run(s) with no or little dockwork. Willing to re-locate. Prefer daytime run.

Please advise.

i really don't see what's so funny about this?

I find it extremely funny because if your a UPS Freight employee already you know that you can't just get into the biggest longest runs without seniority, no matter what terminal you work out of. If you aren't a UPS Freight driver then you don't realize you need seniority to get these runs. Either way you aren't going to get these runs by transferring, thats why when you transfer you go to the bottom of the seniority list at that terminal. The union and UPS Freight aren't going to let you shop around for better pay then someone that has been at that terminal for 20 years.