Yellow | Looking For Otr Driving Job Or Part-time Dock Work !

hi dock, its 671 longblades here , i could use some help too. looks like us dock guys gonna need some1 to train us to drive so we can take their jobs . sorry real bad joke . but really i moved to w/s 2 years ago because roadway said thats the place to be location location location,left my wife for 4 months moved from my grown kids , sold the old house baught a new 1 . now what ? the way i hear it is that sooner rather than later any1 without a CDL is out the door.guess they expect me to up and abandon wife here and move again just to be deserted at a new location.ya know the company and the union both preach [honesty] to us . another words we are the only 1s that MUST be honest. when are they going to stop lyeing to us and be honest well ive got some honesty for them all . i think all the dock worker should be on the street right now saying if you want to work freight without us .DO IT NOW!!! ON OUR TERMS. im hearing buttttt they will just close it down . i say soooooo!!!!! that really dont mean much to all the guys on the street now or to us headed there BEST DAMN CONTRACT EVER haha!!!!! the end of teamster freight is how i see it hi

Welcome to the boards longblade. I think that the whole industry is getting away from an employee just doing one job. You may be right the difference between being laid off and working may be having your CDL's. DS.