FedEx Freight | Looking for our old medical insurance phone number??

Driverdriver

TB Lurker
Credits
Anthem Blue Cross blue shield of ohio. I can't find a actual contact number to talk to a live person I need the number that was on the back of our medical card. I received a bill from years ago just now from when we had this insurance and need to make sure if this is not an error or something already paid out. Thanks

You would think they would have put a contact number on the bill you received.
It is probably not Anthem that is billing him. It is some provider. He is right to check it out. I received a bill that said it was from Walgreens for diabetic test strips. It was for a small amount. It had a number to call. I googled the number. It was a scam. The bill was not from Walgreens. If I had paid with credit card or check then the scammers would have had my credit number or checking account number.

Without getting Jeff in trouble with HIPPA violations and respecting OPs privacy, not enough info stated yet.
Absolutely be aware of a scam. If the provider sent the bill, call them back and say what happened, why weren’t you paid timely and why wasn’t I billed timely.
If all you needed was contact info for Anthem, I guess it was provided, so call them and see if they can find the EOB for the time the service was provided. If they originally denied the claim back then, make them tell you why and have the rep look at this case history and when it was settled and for how much Anthem paid the provider and how much you owe the provider according to the contract Anthem had with the provider at the time of service.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone, I got it figured out, had to call multiple numbers as the original one that was on the back of the card we originally had was disconnected, after talking with anthem and the hospital itself seems it was actually something that was never paid. Thanks again everyone.

Thanks everyone, I got it figured out, had to call multiple numbers as the original one that was on the back of the card we originally had was disconnected, after talking with anthem and the hospital itself seems it was actually something that was never paid. Thanks again everyone.
By chance was the amount on the bill the correct amount you actually owed?
Just yes or no… :17142: