Yellow | Looking to get rid of some history

3zzpgEm.jpg

Mud, the set of pups makes a circle for the second hand
Runs on about 2 drops of #2 diesel a week.
This was a million mile club.

I was under the impression Great Southern started out non-union

You're right, We didn't go union till 1957 in Charlotte, after it became Ryder Truck Lines, Atlanta joined in 55
I think mabe Jax was earlier, not sure.

Last edited:
3zzpgEm.jpg

Mud, the set of pups makes a circle for the second hand
Runs on about 2 drops of #2 diesel a week.
This was a million mile club.
When I arrived in Albuquerque NM in June of 1981 P.I.E. had a breakbulk on Hawkins and shared a large fueling station with CF on Coors Blvd. Ryder Truck Line was new to Albuquerque and had a small terminal. I started with Roadway as a casual and later on with P.I.E. also. Roadway put me on full time in July of 1982. I remember when P.I.E. and Ryder merged. The P.I.E. breakbulk continued on and the small Ryder Albuquerque terminal disappeared.

Last edited:
Can Mud turn the watch the right way??
No, no, leave my watch alone.
When I make enough money on the Coop payroll, I'll have a battery replaced and make a video of those pups going around.
This thing hasn't been worn since the 80s, could be out of fuel.
My wife wore the watch and kept it fueled and oil changed, I'm guessing Detroit engine, she always had oil on her wrist.

That's bigger than the Coop Dispatch AARP manual. And ours has very large font...

Von and I tried to get a refund at Dollar General for our reading glasses, didn't need them with those large fonts. no luck