Looks like a few employees received notice of closing!!!!

Driveforfree

TB Lurker
Credits
Looks like Mac B Mike R Dukey M Dougy B and Cheryl where given prior notice to the closure on Nct well in as advance of 6/9/2014! Funny how they all had jobs on 6/9/2014 at
A dedicated account of Nct which is now the account of Gully Transport. Ryder rental tractors
parked at NCT's old Hainesport warehouse. This doesn't happen overnight!
Seems like a lawsuit to me! You guys are the biggest scumbags, nice to have the inside scoop and a job the day we closed, while the rest of us our out on the streets collecting!
Rot in hell dirt balls...

Scumbags? Dirt balls? I think you meant to say hardworking, bust their asses employees who give a crap about their jobs. Maybe that's the reason they now have jobs and you don't. Have fun collecting and sitting your ass on the couch! Oh yea.. Hope you like the heat cuz you will rot in hell.

Scumbags? Dirt balls? I think you meant to say hardworking, bust their asses employees who give a crap about their jobs. Maybe that's the reason they now have jobs and you don't. Have fun collecting and sitting your ass on the couch! Oh yea.. Hope you like the heat cuz you will rot in hell.
I think we all have to remember alot of peoples emotions are raw right now, especially if you haven't been through this before.I remember having a pretty tough time accepting it when Jevic went under.Didn't bother me personally this time, I was planning to leave away.Sorry to see others lose their jobs though.I don't think the four mentioned were anymore hardworking than a couple hundred other drivers.On the other hand can't blame them for accepting a good job offered to them.Don't think getting the letter a couple days earlier really makes much difference.Drivers shouldn't be cursing each other, but those who are really responsible.

Its not what you know, its always who you know. No doubt a few drivers had a heads up before others but realistically if you couldn't see new century going down the drain three years ago hmmm.

this should be no surprise. business as usual. pets and faves. "THE NCT WAY"

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's creepy that they had work at an account of NCT's before they where out of business.really think of all the logistics
That had to be done to pull it off? Drug test background checks rental trucks and trailers!???
Come on people wake the **** up they knew months ahead of time!!! Did u? They had notice and enough time to use vacation and didn't have to
Go on the street and look for a job? It's like insider trading!! They got 30-60 days notice we got ****...

this should be no surprise. business as usual. pets and faves. "THE NCT WAY"
Not just NCT folks, it's the way of the world. Hurray for me and screw everyone else. Oooo yea, don't forget, nice guys finish last if they finish at all.

What the hell is a gully transport? i'm sure there is no overtime pay there also. No o.t. pay seems to be Harrys m.o. Mac B was always a yes man to Harry, give it time that will close too!

What the hell is a gully transport? i'm sure there is no overtime pay there also. No o.t. pay seems to be Harrys m.o. Mac B was always a yes man to Harry, give it time that will close too!
Think they are out of midwest area... recall dropping some frt to them in St.Louis.... Harrys fingerprints all over this...got pushed to the sidelines for 2.5 years all refreshed and ready to roll lol ....this whole bankruptcy thing has been well orchestrated...another Wall Street con job....went from making profit in 2012 to losing money in 2013....not personal...just business

Well Cheryl we are very happy that you signed on to the elite fleet! After all the help you were to management during the attempt to organize you probably deserve it! All I know is I'm a better person than you will ever be! Most of us are not jealous of your new job but the secret underhanded low life way that it came about! And as far as caring and hard working people we all were!!!! So you take your FU and hooray for me attitude and shove it you little pompous ass *****!

They are a partner carrier out of the mid west. When I was training with Jevic, Dec 1998 that outfit was one of the places we went in KC if memory
Been dealing with Harry for years....