Looks Like a Trip to the Hospital Tomorrow AM

• Thread starter Deleted member 5115
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5115

All these new colors and format are aggravating the voices in my head. :ranting2: But in some weird way I like the Christmas look!

I agree.

Nice to see the Christmas Spirit expressed in the page layout.

But I thought I was in the wrong pace when I signed in today!

big-cheesy-grincopy.png

I like it and wish it would be permanent, LOL i need something Cheery to look at

i like the Christmas theme as well... the colors are easy on these old eyes..

but frankly 4ramsey, if you want to be looking at something cheery all year long...you simply cannot deny the cheeriness in this.......

try looking at this B-E-A-U-T-F-U-L, and VERY CHEERY site to behold.....

Hot20momma20with20large20breasts.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

but frankly 4ramsey, if you want to be looking at something cheery all year long...you simply cannot deny the cheeriness in this.......

[/URL][/IMG]
She rejected my advances last week...

[/URL][/IMG]

I need to go shove pencils in my eyes now.

well earlier this morning, the site was in it's holiday colors..

this afternoon..??

BAM......back to the basic colors

oh well......i like the colors i have, the blue, white and dark/light grays..easy on the eyes..

No kidding. Jeff is quick to take the decorations down. But I bet he leaves the lights up on his house all year......:p

One year, many many moons ago my father still had his Christmas tree up when we went there for Easter dinner. Yes it used to be a live tree. Man did he get smoking hot when I flipped the switch and turned it on. :shrug: What a party pooper.

[/URL][/IMG]

WTF is my Dispatcher doing on this forum???? :LMAO:

well earlier this morning, the site was in it's holiday colors..

this afternoon..??

BAM......back to the basic colors

oh well......i like the colors i have, the blue, white and dark/light grays..easy on the eyes..

I'd like to see colors like this. Real easy on the eyes, especially in a darkened room.

I'm afraid to ask...

Afraid to ask what?

Most of the time I am on the computer it is in the evening. The brightness of the LCD display can be too bright, even when it is turned down. So any time I can minimize the brightness I can. I even make my desktop black, and the Windows colors shades of grey.

Less eye strain.