Looks like President Trump is tired of AG Sessions too!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rastus, Feb 28, 2018.

1. Rastus

Rastus ..What Goes Around Comes Around.. AD-FREE USER

[​IMG]

Sessions seems like a nice guy but it’s really time for him to go. For some reason he doesn’t want to touch these government corruption issues. These issues are throttling the Trump administration, America needs his agenda moving forward.

Northern Flash and falconfan like this.
  2. Rastus

Rastus ..What Goes Around Comes Around.. AD-FREE USER

[​IMG]

Northern Flash and Keepingon like this.
  3. falconfan

falconfan Well-Known Member

Fire his ass!!! He is one of THEM!!

Last edited: Feb 28, 2018
  4. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

I’m not a fan of Sessions but Trump needs to think through what he wants to do. If he’s going to fire him he needs to make sure he has an impeccable replacement to avoid a drawn out confirmation fight before the mid terms. If he’s keeping him he needs to start directing him on what he expects from him. I say toss him.

5. Keepingon

Keepingon Well-Known Member

President Trump and Jeff Sessions should be discussing this behind closed doors not on twitter or through press statements that only give democrats and the haters fuel to criticize the Administration.

Northern Flash likes this.
  6. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish. AD-FREE USER

Exactly! That's what I've been saying for quite some time now. Sessions must have some skeletons in his own closet, that's why he's reluctant to do anything to these other crooks. He's a nice guy and I like that part of him, but he is completely worthless in the position that he's in.
    Why Trump hasn't cut him loose already is beyond me. It looks like his days are numbered......finally.
    Jeff Sessions has been the best thing that ever happened to Hillary Clinton.

falconfan likes this.
  7. Northern Flash

Northern Flash They will make you look foolish. AD-FREE USER

I don't know what the breakdown between Sessions and Trump is, but something needs changed immediately. Either Sessions isn't getting told what is expected of him, or he just won't do it. Somebody is failing miserably. Either force Sessions to do something or get rid of him. But keep the b.s. off twitter.