Yellow | losing barn

long-hauler

TB Lurker
Credits
ok i work out of a losing barn losing 4 gaining 2 im a road driver they are telling me that the utility bid is open to all drivers. Doesnt the coo say the losing drivers get to bid first? or something of that nature

ok i work out of a losing barn losing 4 gaining 2 im a road driver they are telling me that the utility bid is open to all drivers. Doesnt the coo say the losing drivers get to bid first? or something of that nature

It falls under three options of how they bid for the utility positions. I don't have it in front of me but it is posted here on the boards. Phone bids are this Sunday brother need to brush up on your info so you don't get caught in the mustard and can't catch up.

I know a road driver who is at a -2 terminal for the road but a +2 for utility. He will be able to take one of those spots before outside people can bid on it. And he will hold it until at least January when the city board rebids. I believe this must be done before Monday's phone bid.

Terminals that are losing road, dock, and/or switcher work and are gaining Utility Employee positions shall have the first opportunity to bid those gaining Utility Employee positions within the terminal.

My understanding is that your intent bid must have been turned in by this past Sunday night. DS.