Yellow | Loss of work.

vongrimmenstein

I stand for our flag, & kneel for the fallen
Credits
Has anyone seen in their barn a loss of work or a lay off due to the company losing customers because of service failures? People posting a lot about a lack of equipment or downed equipment & not being able to serve the customer? Just wondering. von.

YES , we have lost customer's because of (1) No Driver's (2) missing pick ups = no driver's (3) can't make service times = no driver's = no trucks & trailers (4) late deliveries = no driver's & no supervisors & no managers (5) 99.9% of workforce is disgruntled & overworked & burned out , (6) No pension & lowest paid kinda hard to recruit help !!

YES , we have lost customer's because of (1) No Driver's (2) missing pick ups = no driver's (3) can't make service times = no driver's = no trucks & trailers (4) late deliveries = no driver's & no supervisors & no managers (5) 99.9% of workforce is disgruntled & overworked & burned out , (6) No pension & lowest paid kinda hard to recruit help !!
Happy happy joy joy, and that folks,is how we roll at yrc,but Wong I'm offended, I'm not burned out from work, im burned out from bigger and greener things,.
..but the rest is true,

That's all bullshi t. Most city drivers at our barn made between 60 and 80 thousand with free insurance (not just free but by far the best in the industry) and union work rules.
The worst thing about our job is the constant negativity from the very few ingrates.
If someone truly felt that way about their job and the company they work for they would either shoot themselves or find another job and I don't give a damn how old you are.
Most people would rather live under a bridge and drink muddy water than to be that miserable .
If we focused on doing something about our pension contributions going towards something sustainable for our future and getting some decent raises on the next contract we will be right back on top again.
Oh and to the original post, the bill count remains constant in Atlanta
inbound and outbound with new contracts coming and old ones going just like always.

I see it everyday, they tell customers they can't pick up their freight because we don't have drivers and equipment. They break driving bids when there is a ton of work to hit their numbers. I can't believe anybody would choose to do buisness with this company.