ABF | lost

The Iraq war is draining off a lot of money.
The Mexicans are coming here to take our jobs.
The genral public gets antsee about spending a lot of their money,and corporate america holds off on capital improvements.
Freight always slows down in times like this.
When people are frightend by where our nations economy is going they want to save their money instead of spending it.

Believe me when you read these simple facts.
If you don't know me,I'm a city driver for UPS Freight working on my 44th year making a living as a trucker.
I've seen times like this back during the Veitnam war.

One reason that war lasted so long in my opinion was our government,and corporate America was making money off of that war.

Our country has times of eb,and flows with the economy,and at this time we our at the Eb,and not the flow side,with a minimal amount of freight being moved.

When people are frightened by where our nations economy is going they want to save their money instead of spending it.

Sorry but savings are at a negative for the first time since the Depression.

Jobs that people once thought were forever are now forever gone. Like Jimmy Hoffa said in Jan. 06, both parties have sold us out.

Look at where all that crap you're delivering is from. It's a start.

With the subprime lending fiasco about to erupt and 1.5 million people projected to lose their homes, expect a wild ride.

If the average credit card dept is over 9 grand how much do you think they're saving a month?

A very wild ride is ahead of us.

When people are frightened by where our nations economy is going they want to save their money instead of spending it.

Sorry but savings are at a negative for the first time since the Depression.

Jobs that people once thought were forever are now forever gone. Like Jimmy Hoffa said in Jan. 06, both parties have sold us out.

Look at where all that crap you're delivering is from. It's a start.

With the subprime lending fiasco about to erupt and 1.5 million people projected to lose their homes, expect a wild ride.

If the average credit card dept is over 9 grand how much do you think they're saving a month?

A very wild ride is ahead of us.

Words of wisdom, Bro !