FedEx Freight | lou hub

bumped

TB Lurker
Credits
whats going on in lou, they let the dock stand guy go, and now everything has went to pot, nobody can get out on time anymore, this really sucks fedex, will you please get on these supervisors to get it right, before you fired the james everybody was getting early or at least on time, and how about the junk fork trucks we got, how do you determine who gets good equipment and who keeps the junk, efh has nice brand new electric fork trucks, ind has nice fork trucks, if you don't straighten out this mess in lou , we will all lay down you, and have that I don't care attitude, because even though we all bust our butts on the dock it does no good, you have a lot of good drivers that come into lou and they work hard, lets make it happen, I have twenty city drivers chomping at the bit wanting to be on the streets by 9 am, we need to start cutting these guys out without those last few bills to get out on time, ok I am done venting now

The problem is at every hub. FXF taking in more freight than they can handle. Not enough drivers to move it. They will keep you till the sun comes out.

Terminals with shops always get the junk. OEL's without shops get the nice equipment.

Bullspit. I'm at an E.O.L. Our "new" stuff arrives to us with 800,000 plus miles on them. I got a reclass for the city with over 1 million on it. We have no shop either. Our venders have to jump through hoops to get authorization to fix them too. And of course, they might have a part on the shelf to fix it, but Fed Ex can send us a part to save a dime. Meanwhile, a truck is out of service for a day or two. Now compound that by 30 to 35 P.O.S 's sitting in the yard.

Bullspit. I'm at an E.O.L. Our "new" stuff arrives to us with 800,000 plus miles on them. I got a reclass for the city with over 1 million on it. We have no shop either. Our venders have to jump through hoops to get authorization to fix them too. And of course, they might have a part on the shelf to fix it, but Fed Ex can send us a part to save a dime. Meanwhile, a truck is out of service for a day or two. Now compound that by 30 to 35 P.O.S 's sitting in the yard.

I was specifically talking forklifts, that really sucks though about your tractors.

When all the terminals around us were getting new lifts, we were getting pups full of their junk old forklifts to fix and utilize. I'm glad I'm not qualified to drive those damn things. lol

I was specifically talking forklifts, that really sucks though about your tractors.

When all the terminals around us were getting new lifts, we were getting pups full of their junk old forklifts to fix and utilize. I'm glad I'm not qualified to drive those damn things. lol

My bad. Couldn't tell you about that. At my EOL center, nobody drives forklifts but part-timers. And thats a revolving door. They will probably staff up on them here shortly. A good cold snap clears them out quickly. And I don't blame them.