Low IQ's and Pee bottles

wongway

-15% Yellow step-child supporter !!
Credits
Low IQ's and pee bottles seem to go together , it is no wonder that truck drivers have a bad rap as low IQ dumb people , when all you see is pee bottles all over the highway & truck stop parking lots , its like really Drivers is it that hard to throw it in a trash can at a truck stop or just empty it out on the ground or squirt the dirt by the tires ??? so the next time you are going to throw your pee bottle out , think about it , and PLEASE throw it into a trash can , and try to show the world that we are smarter !!!!!!:6799:

this subject has been on this and many other trucking board websites since the dawn of mankind..

what did you have to add that is new to the subject..???

furthermore.....how many of those pee bottle bombs, can actually be attributed to truckers, and truckers only..??

you got an exact count..???

you also got an exact count of the low IQ people in this country..???

i'll bet you dollars to donuts, there are MORE lower IQ people out there, then truck drivers.

many of which are at Mc Burger joints, car repair shops, stores, etc,etc....

I'm hearing $400 is top dollar for a gallon of my ****. Needless to say, I'm a little disappointed.

....and now for something completely pointless yet following the THEME yet not created with a low I. Q.:

On the 12th day of Christmas here's what Trucking gave to me:
12 Angry Planners,
11 eager Troopers,
10 Open Coo-oops,
9 Drivers peeing,
Eight Logbook Errors,
7 Lizards Limping,
6 Bloomers leaking,
FIVE URINE JUGS,
4 broken Mirrors,
3 Bloooowouts,
a laaaaatte P&D,
and An Old Truuuuck with a slipping cluuuuutch!!

LESS on this later.......
CHEERS!!.....THIS POST ALTERED THE ADS......end of line

I drint Mt. Dew but pee in a Gatorade big mouth bottle. Just dont drink out of any bottle that you dont bring with you.

The future of trucking: 3D printed pee bottles

more on this later

I just let it go on the floor while cruising ... Sometimes it hits the dash when it's full.

this subject has been on this and many other trucking board websites since the dawn of mankind..

what did you have to add that is new to the subject..???

furthermore.....how many of those pee bottle bombs, can actually be attributed to truckers, and truckers only..??

you got an exact count..???

you also got an exact count of the low IQ people in this country..???

i'll bet you dollars to donuts, there are MORE lower IQ people out there, then truck drivers.

many of which are at Mc Burger joints, car repair shops, stores, etc,etc....
New to add is that is NOT getting any better, Police need to set up camera's and catch them and then come down hard on them like say "1st" offense 1 year in JAIL "2nd" offense 10 years in jail "3rd" offense LIFE IN JAIL- PRISON , !!! and think about WHO else pees in bottle & throws it out the window ???

New to add is that is NOT getting any better, Police need to set up camera's and catch them and then come down hard on them like say "1st" offense 1 year in JAIL "2nd" offense 10 years in jail "3rd" offense LIFE IN JAIL- PRISON , !!! and think about WHO else pees in bottle & throws it out the window ???

yeah...ok..."something new"....

you go with that, let us know how you make out with it...

I drint Mt. Dew but pee in a Gatorade big mouth bottle. Just dont drink out of any bottle that you dont bring with you.

Architectural-Dig-urinal.jpg

We dont need anymore rules in this world... littering Laws exist and there are clauses to add punishment by case Judge.
I took a dump on the seat.. picked it up..looked around...threw it out the window....gO tEaM