Low IQ's and Pee bottles

That could work, then they could pee in each others nest all they wanted, I still say lop off the dingaling and sew in a short straw, either way, that would learn em!!

Good thing I don't run the world, there would be a whole lot of unhappy campers.

You eVil man

If ya take those pee jugs in toss em straight up it will clear the 53' trailer and explode directly behind it in the middle of the highway. It will also clear a set of pups. It looks cool in the winter especially when the temp is in the single digits. Its just one of the many benefits of being a truck driver. Those that never experienced it are missing out. I would imagine prisoners much rather pick up an exploded empty jug than a full one.

More on this later? You have been saying that for the last year smoov, you never follow through, some of us crave the information you put out.

Come on man, cut a bunch of brothers a break and let us know!

please stay on topic......

(something else smoov would say)

If ya take those pee jugs in toss em straight up it will clear the 53' trailer and explode directly behind it in the middle of the highway. It will also clear a set of pups. It looks cool in the winter especially when the temp is in the single digits.

Sounds like you are speaking from experience . . . . . . . . .

Sounds like you are speaking from experience . . . . . . . . .

Wee used to do it with full beers.Racerx69...... had to stop after a bus full of old folks went over a cliff.
.... don't drink , and dont puff beFore NOON.

The Great pEcker

They have them "Way down south".

I was trying to make a funny, no one cared though, except you, for that I love you like a Brother....seems every country singer that has been hot in the last 20 years has made reference to the "Dixie Cup" in their songs, I don't listen to much country, if any, but I used to.

I wish I could see Monstro some more, how bout some shots of him next to pee bottles on the exit and on ramps?

I really do, do my drinking from a Dixie cup. I was singing that song the other day with some redneck guests in my living room. They never heard of it. I ain't never!
[video=youtube_share;m-VDXElr_sw]http://youtu.be/m-VDXElr_sw]Im A Member Of A Country club[/video]

Last night I stopped on an on ramp on the turnpike, I saw a pee bottle, I peed on it, I thought of The Woodman, thats what he would have done!

I was trying to make a funny, no one cared though, except you, for that I love you like a Brother....seems every country singer that has been hot in the last 20 years has made reference to the "Dixie Cup" in their songs, I don't listen to much country, if any, but I used to.

I wish I could see Monstro some more, how bout some shots of him next to pee bottles on the exit and on ramps?

Go here Brother!

http://www.truckingboards.com/forum...-thread-part-2-a-post1379375.html#post1379375