FedEx Freight | Low Moral

Yep...

Most of them wear red attire...

:hysterical::biglaugh::hysterical::couch:

GOTCHA!!!

Rat

Thanks for the idea. It hadn't occurred to me how well a pair of red leather stilettos would complement my navy blue and purple leather thong. It should make my calves and backside look great. I'll make sure I get especially sweaty before the picture is taken. You'll get the very first 8 X 10 glossy.

Hope your visions of me in your nightmares are memorable.

You know this thread started out about low morale, but when I look at the title now, the current content is much more appropriate. Has it always said low moral?

Thanks for the idea. It hadn't occurred to me how well a pair of red leather stilettos would complement my navy blue and purple leather thong. It should make my calves and backside look great. I'll make sure I get especially sweaty before the picture is taken. You'll get the very first 8 X 10 glossy.

:hysterical:

Last edited by a moderator:
Stay in the city and you won't have to worry about loosing your job to outside trains or carriers. Hard to feel sorry for many road drivers who have benefited the most in the past. Get vacation pay based on an average week of pay not just 40 hrs, which would be very nice with all the overtime we work out here. Always got sick of the old line drivers bragging how great they had it, and how much they make, buying all these fancy boats and trucks etc. What comes around usually goes around. Now most of them sweat it out, while the ones who stuck it out with p&d are glad. Look who would love to have one board now! Road drivers! They never wanted one board before but would love it now.... Hmmmmmmm I think not!

Good thought Motleycrue, probably hit a nerve or two with this one.

OH HELL NO!!!...:452:

I don't want any shabby 8 X 10 glossy of your sweaty backside...

You will have to go much larger Mr. EC...(at least three or four times larger!!!)

That way I can see this 'big picture' I keep hearing about.

[SUP]OH BOY!!!...This thread certainly went to hell...did it not? [/SUP]:nutkick:

Rat

Ok Rat,
I'll see what I can do. I'm thinking 1970's era poster size, but it most likely wouldn't be a glossy.
Would you like just a closeup of the butt floss or the whole thing, stilettos to shoulder?

I don't think that there is any other company that could be compared to FedxFreight's outstanding and far above superior job in doing everything possible to have drivers become disheartened and disengaged employees.

I don't think that there is any other company that could be compared to FedxFreight's outstanding and far above superior job in doing everything possible to have drivers become disheartened and disengaged employees.

Well put! I couldn't have put it any better myself. Never thought I'd say this but I'm activly looking for greener pastures myself.

When people ask me if I work for FredEx, I say I'm employed by FredEx but I'm not actually working much. In the last 25 business days I've worked 9.

When I'm at the grocery store, I like to steal the change out of that jar for the handicapped kids.

Down here in the Ozarks the moral is getting pretty bad. We have road drivers bailing the ship to go to Old D, we have city drivers from other centers coming in ahead of our city board to run road runs and a road driver from another center doing city pick ups.
Does any of these sound like its standard operating procedures? Does a home domicile driver have a right to complain?
Also, does anyone else have any instances that compare to all this?

This situation sounds ridiculous. If I did not know any better I'd say no way this is happening... But of course it is.

Are these drivers from other centers golf or fishin' buds with the Terminal Manager or others supers?. Are they friends within a circle of friends outside of work? Are the wives friends with each other and they get together for fun outside of work? If so it could be a case of certain not well liked drivers being in the wrong clique. In many terminals being in the right clique no matter how long you have wroked or how well you do your job is the key to getting your hours and not being treated as if you are just another dumbazz driver who knows nothing and needs to shut up and be grateful you still have a job.

There are ways to fix it. Takes a lot of work, drivers have to be willing to write letters, document everything, articulate in letters and meetings and phone calls exactly what happened to much higher levels of management, what days, to whom and a pattern of overall blatant disregard of the not really set in stone rules that can be overid by the terminal mangers discretion as he deems fit to keep the routes to a certain standard. In other words... you have to show that certain drivers are being given certain treatment because of friendships and favors not because another driver is not doing the job as well.

Don't know if this is happening where you are but it is not uncommon at others.

This situation sounds ridiculous. If I did not know any better I'd say no way this is happening... But of course it is.

Are these drivers from other centers golf or fishin' buds with the Terminal Manager or others supers?. Are they friends within a circle of friends outside of work? Are the wives friends with each other and they get together for fun outside of work? If so it could be a case of certain not well liked drivers being in the wrong clique. In many terminals being in the right clique no matter how long you have wroked or how well you do your job is the key to getting your hours and not being treated as if you are just another dumbazz driver who knows nothing and needs to shut up and be grateful you still have a job.

There are ways to fix it. Takes a lot of work, drivers have to be willing to write letters, document everything, articulate in letters and meetings and phone calls exactly what happened to much higher levels of management, what days, to whom and a pattern of overall blatant disregard of the not really set in stone rules that can be overid by the terminal mangers discretion as he deems fit to keep the routes to a certain standard. In other words... you have to show that certain drivers are being given certain treatment because of friendships and favors not because another driver is not doing the job as well.

Don't know if this is happening where you are but it is not uncommon at others.

I appreciate your sentiment,but when the higher ups dont give a crap who do you complain to? This place sucks,I think about leaving every day.

Yep! Went from the best job ever to one stinky pile of sheite to work for.

They act like the prestige of working here makes up for something. Its funny that the public thinks that Fedex is this great place to work with high wages and benefits up the wazoo what a bunch of b.s. Im right on the halfway point of the should I stay or should I go conversation. I have good seniority and have been here since AF,but Im still young and would really only lose vacation time. There are no good start times at my barn unless you want a 4/10 with dock work. Unless you suck on the dock,then they will put you in the city all day. If you suck,or your a dock to driver this place is great!
End of rant....