TForce | Low seniority workers should consider voting no.

It works like this. Guy A has been here 4 year he makes 17.70 He will get 2.20 over the life of the contract. Guy B has two years to top dock pay. In 2020 he makes 17.70 and than gets the 45,45 and 50 cents raises. Guy C gets hired next year and will max at the end of the contract. He will make 17.70. By the end of the contract. Guy A makes 19.90 GUY B makes 19.10 and Guy C makes 17.70
You will only make less than the top rate if you are in progression. once you hit that 4th year you will be bumped to the current top rate. it does not hold back the $2.20 Raise . Comprehension of Legal documents are not most peoples cup of tea. Go down to your BA,s office and have him or her explain it to you. That is what I did. Most BA,s have a formal Education in Legal mumbo jumbo.

You will only make less than the top rate if you are in progression. once you hit that 4th year you will be bumped to the current top rate. it does not hold back the $2.20 Raise . Comprehension of Legal documents are not most peoples cup of tea. Go down to your BA,s office and have him or her explain it to you. That is what I did. Most BA,s have a formal Education in Legal mumbo jumbo.
The part time dock is already on this system. I believe you're wrong on this for the guys hired on 8/1.

Having issues loading pictures on TB. I was wanting to show you the difference in language on this from our last contract. It's article 26 if you have your old book. You can get the new contract from upsrising app.

Having issues loading pictures on TB. I was wanting to show you the difference in language on this from our last contract. It's article 26 if you have your old book. You can get the new contract from upsrising app.
Thanks. Much appreciated. It’s more like a three-tiered system.

I was just thinking that I need my lawyer to understand all that. At any rate it still does not warrant a strike call.

Let me say it over. Just saying for myself with high school education i make more than alot of college educated friends i have and better benefits. Still saying vote yes!
Just saying for myself with a college degree that this is a **** poor contract for many reasons. You’re basically agreeing to working under the same contract for ten years. I implore you to take a stand for real and vote no. If you’re voting yes, I feel like you really don’t understand the issues at hand.

Just saying for myself with a college degree that this is a **** poor contract for many reasons. You’re basically agreeing to working under the same contract for ten years. I implore you to take a stand for real and vote no. If you’re voting yes, I feel like you really don’t understand the issues at hand.
If you can come to the conclusion that this contract is such a horrible slap in the face to you then why not just pack it up and find one that suites you better? This contract is not as attractive as the last one or the one before that. that's because the company front loaded the first one. any contract that includes a minimum of a 7% increase in health premium contributions and a 5% increase in pension contributions is going to reduce the % of the general Wage increase.

And by the way. No one cares that you have a college degree. it obviously has not done you a bit of good. You are no better than the 11999 other upsf employees with 8th grade educations or better. You say it so much in your posts its a sign of narcissism.

I just love how you guys post on here and delete your comments because you realize your wrong!
I have already Received confirmation from my Local BA that your 2 Tier Conspiracy is Just That, A Conspiracy. You have very poor Reading skills and Refuse to gain proper perspective from the source of the Contract Language. who are you speaking of that has deleted a post?

11,000 UPS Freight drivers across the US may be on strike by Monday — and it could mean more expensive holiday shipments for consumers.

A No Vote would likely reopen contract negotiations for a better contract and get drivers back to work.

Support your local UPS Freight drivers in VOTING NO so they can get back to work.
You are so wrong, UPS Freight is not going to offer anything better. We strike and at least 30% of our business will be gone forever. I need my job and I make good money. Greed will get you nowhere but in the unemployment line.