TForce | Low seniority workers should consider voting no.

Just a consideration. You can’t really cut and run to a different LTL unless it’s Abf or YRC. I almost guarantee that Old D and the other non unions might pass on your app if you do apply. Just food for thought.

Just a consideration. You can’t really cut and run to a different LTL unless it’s Abf or YRC. I almost guarantee that Old D and the other non unions might pass on your app if you do apply. Just food for thought.
Agreed. The only other LTL I’d consider would be ABF right now. But I would consider other dedicated runs in the truckload sector. I may even change careers. I won’t know until Sunday/Monday.

What warrants a strike call is giving a penny and a quarter raise in mileage over five years!
I’m waiting until the vote count is announced. I’m not jumping the gun until I know what’s happening. I voted no because I want a better contract. If it’s a yes I’ll go back to work.

Where is your integrity? you should show this terrible company how bad they are and just put in your resignation.

Where is your integrity? you should show this terrible company how bad they are and just put in your resignation.
This vote has nothing to do with integrity. You’re just pissed that I’m voting no for a better contract. Some of us are willing to walk the walk of being a Teamster instead of just giving it lip service. You really don’t know the meaning of sacrifice.