Lsu was #1

I agree Dew..You could flip-flop all three either way...For LSU and Alabama,it's "The Showdown In Tuscaloosa" that's going to divide the two...Oklahoma is actually in a good spot..They don't have to play neither one of them....

Mine may look partial,and so be it,but I think, because of the passed 3 years of the LSU/Alabama rivalry,there hasn't been a whole lot of points difference beteen the winner and loser..It's been very tight...

But here goes..

#1 LSU 4-0 overall 1-0 in SEC

#2 Alabama 4-0 overall 1-0 SEC

#3 Boise State 3-0

#4 Oklahoma 3-0

Oklahoma will loose 2 games...1 will be against Oklahoma State...Believe it or not, Texas will be the other...
Whats the deal Stark? Are you after my heart or something...LOL!!! I can only hope and pray that OSU beats OU, that would be a good day my good friend!!!!!!

I want to be in Stillwater OK when it happens, the party will be enormous!!!

Whats the deal Stark? Are you after my heart or something...LOL!!! I can only hope and pray that OSU beats OU, that would be a good day my good friend!!!!!!

I want to be in Stillwater OK when it happens, the party will be enormous!!!

State is just as talented as Missouri,look they did to OK...

Much rather be a y,all than a yuuuuuz guys...Fugetaboutit...lol

Tarheels number 1...Oh,its not basketball season yet...My bad.
Thats not how they talk in southeastern Michigan. They say things like, Gimme all your money or I'll kill ya.

Nice loving community,lol...As I watched the clip,I just wondered were these Arab Festivals,in the past,were non combative and why did this Christian group even show up???While im not comparing Christian-Muslim animosity to that of the /••\-Black,the outcome is very predictable. Oh yea,GO TARHEELS.

News from Tiger Town...Jordon Jefferson and Johns have been reinstated and rejoined the team...A grand jury reduced the charges to a mistameanor..

Coach Miles said yesturday the Jarett Lee will remian the starting quarterback for the Tigers...

Very nice people up there..I think I'll stay down here in the South,where we love all people.....Ya'll keep that stuff up there...Did that muslim guy say a curse word? And they call themselves "followers of the peaceful God, Allah"...Bullsh!t..

What the heck does this have to do with college football..Quit hijackin' my thread, man..

Last edited by a moderator: