Lsu was #1

Michigan State 10 Ohio State 7

Buckeyes lose again

Michigan 58 Minnesota 0

Let's Go Blue!! Y'all

I know this a football thread, but my Phillies are looking tough. Much tougher than my PSU kitty Kats.
I've been a baseball fan (Detroit Tigers) since the early sixties.

"What the heck does this have to do with college football..Quit hijackin' my thread, man.."

I've been a baseball fan (Detroit Tigers) since the early sixties.

"What the heck does this have to do with college football..Quit hijackin' my thread, man.."

Smart A$$....Glad to see "Go Blue" won one...Now I gotta go watch the Gators beat The Tide...

I was gonna post but I didn't..I saw a piece on Sean Lee, LB for the cowboys, now I'm not a cowboy fan, never have been, but I think that blue yankee QB is gonna have some problems from young Mr. Lee.

Michigan State 10 Ohio State 7

Buckeyes lose again

Michigan 58 Minnesota 0

Let's Go Blue!! Y'all

I sure hope we beat these buckeyes this year.... I live in the heart of Ohio....can't stand the victory parties, my kids laughing, and my buddies asking me to "trade sides"

Michigan 54 Ohio State 14

What about those Lions !! ...Mud

Loon- LSU will win the Championship this year...."amazing Defence", my Infantry Brother

What about those Lions !! ...Mud

Loon- LSU will win the Championship this year...."amazing Defence", my Infantry Brother
My Dad would of loved what is going on with the Lions. He was a fan since the forties.

Infantry Brother.........And mud was a Winger