Lsu was #1

Giants at Niners for NFC Title.Who would have thought that two weeks ago??

San Fran hosting a Championship.Thats the biggest thing to hit that place since the last Gay Pride parade,lol.

I think Baltimore will give New England problems...2 of the 3 worse defenses, with high powered offenses, are out of it...But they will be playing in Foxbourgh... I don't know, but I'm taking Baltimore..

I think the Patriot defense looked good against Denver and imo,Ravens offense is not much better than Denvers.Raven defense is good but their secondary is beatable,especially without Ed Reed.Cant go against Belechick and Brady.

I read one of the blogs and a "Top Commentor" said he was tired of "ⓇⒶⒸⒾⓈⓉ people (Washington DC)" doing stuff like this...I read the article again,and nothing was mention about what "color" the guys were...:LMAO:...Morons...Complete morons...

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: SOB needs shootin' lessons if ya ask me...He only grazed the other one.... Applebee's in Georgia ia undoubtedly a rough joint...I advise the guys that got shot,to come prepared next time...LOL....
I stop at Applebees all the time. Never had any problems. I go to the north side ones. Where you'll find less democrats and less trouble. However, I've been kicked out of a Ruby Tuesdays before. I was trying to explain the difference between the north and the south. Can't tell then dems nothing. I've been kicked out of better places.

I stop at Applebees all the time. Never had any problems. I go to the north side ones. Where you'll find less democrats and less trouble. However, I've been kicked out of a Ruby Tuesdays before. I was trying to explain the difference between the north and the south. Can't tell then dems nothing. I've been kicked out of better places.

LOL...How did you get kicked out of Ruby Tuesdays....

LOL...How did you get kicked out of Ruby Tuesdays....
I had this chick from Ny park her prissy ass next to me. She slammed down about 3 shots then started talking about rednecks in the south. I apologized for not wearing a suit and tire to eat wings and watch a ball game. She told the waitress I was being rude. I told the waitress I was doing fine until Zsa Zsa Gabor walked in. I went into some detail about explaining the difference between a yankee and a rebel. The manager asked me to leave. I just had too much to drink. Lol

Hell,ive never had or saw any problems at Applebees or Ruby Tuesdays.I guess this dumbass writer thinks crap like this doesn't happen everywhere.Maybe this writer has had his head stuck up his ass for a lifetime and decided to come out for air in an Atlanta suburb.Give me a choice of Atlanta or anything above Richmond and I think my chances of survival is Atlanta.Again,what a douche.

This kid has problems...If you seen his performance in the Army game,like I did, we won't be loosing much...I know..He's highly rated...And if we had Kragthorpe healthy as QB coach(has a form of Alzheimer disease) he might have fought harder to keep him...If he doesn't want to be there, coaches don't want him there...That's anywhere...We have two and a possible three QB's now..Mettsenberger and Rivers(brother of San Diego Chargers QB), and a possible third coming out of Texas, Tyler High School...The school that produced Matt Flynn...Sounds like he just wants to the BMOC, to me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Stark, I don't disagree with a thing you just said. I read the article and passed it along. He did the same thing to Indiana. Let the Golden Dome have him.