Lsu was #1

What about those Lions !! ...Mud

Loon- LSU will win the Championship this year...."amazing Defence", my Infantry Brother
That defence looked bad 2 weeks ago. They were gassed or maybe just faking it. They say it was the altitude but that stadium isn't that high above sea level. 11/5 20011 will be the test

How's come ain't nobody talkin bout this up coming UF vs LSU game? Ain't even showin it prime time. I ain't nevar

Between the Tigers and the Lions,the Motown hoodlums are probably already scoping out which stores to loot and burn,should a Championship come to that city..Not much into baseball,but like Roadrunner,its good to hate on the Yankees..

I always thought Detroit was a huge prison, thats why I never drove through there, do good folk actually live there?I know up north there are good ppl, although they drive like they are running from the law, just my experience.

Lsu will probably lose the #1 spot if they don't beat Fla convincingly the way Bama did in the swamp

Lsu will probably lose the #1 spot if they don't beat Fla convincingly the way Bama did in the swamp

All LSU has to do is beat Florida..Margin of victory is irrelivant...Like a9 said,#1 or #2 you still play for the BSC Championship...But, one thing is for sure, after the Alabama game, only one will move up or stay the same...ANY SEC team is better than any other conference team...I think LSU or Alabama can lose 1 game and still play for the Championship,just because of the strength of scheule..

All LSU has to do is beat Florida..Margin of victory is irrelivant...Like a9 said,#1 or #2 you still play for the BSC Championship...But, one thing is for sure, after the Alabama game, only one will move up or stay the same...ANY SEC team is better than any other conference team...I think LSU or Alabama can lose 1 game and still play for the Championship,just because of the strength of scheule..
Maybe they should end the season now and let LSU and Alabama play the BSC Championship game.

Lets Go Blue!!

Maybe they should end the season now and let LSU and Alabama play the BSC Championship game.

Lets Go Blue!!

We'll know our fate about 5 o'clock this afternoon...But it's still going to come down to the LSU/Alabama game, just like the last 3 years....When you play in the best and the toughest conference in the nation, you look forward to these matchups......Go Tigers!!!!!!!! "Go Blue", is still trying to catch up......