Lsu was #1

I thought Florida would put up a better fight. They look bad and so don't their schedule. Its a long way from over but they have a lot of work to do to get back in this one

I thought Florida would put up a better fight. They look bad and so don't their schedule. Its a long way from over but they have a lot of work to do to get back in this one

LOL..They just wanted to get outta town before that train caught up with them again....Go Tigers!!!! Keep on rollin' along..... 4 outta 6 against ranked teams....How many can say that? Auburn next week..Then a weekend off.. Then off to Tuscaloosa...TCB baby!!!!

Oh...let me send out a "Go Blue" to Mud and Woodrow..Might see you guys in Naw Leans....

LOL..They just wanted to get outta town before that train caught up with them again....Go Tigers!!!! Keep on rollin' along..... 4 outta 6 against ranked teams....How many can say that? Auburn next week..Then a weekend off.. Then off to Tuscaloosa...TCB baby!!!!

Oh...let me send out a "Go Blue" to Mud and Woodrow..Might see you guys in Naw Leans....
Last time I was in Naw Leans was for the 1977 Mardi Gras. I still have my Bacchus trinkets.

Show Your Tits!!

Last edited by a moderator:

I really want tickets or a ticket to that game in Tuscaloosa. They are reasonably priced right now ranging from $265 - $5000. :biglaugh: StubHub Mobile Web - Buy Sports, Concert and Theater Tickets at StubHub!

Lsu has the total package. Imagine your only job is to punt the ball. It takes a lot more to just punt the ball and also reconize the kickoff coverage. He's been putting the ball inside the 10 for quite a while and to be able to make quik decissions before punting is icing on the cake. I can't wait til 11/05... I will give $100 for a ticket

Do you honestly think that jesture was taunting...ESPN had a field day with that call...It was funny..Aw....He hurt his feelings......That's hotdoggin'? You wanta play in our conference,you better leave your feelings in the toilet..
To quote this mornings Albuquerque Journal, Brad Wing, "turned and raised both arms to apparently taunt his closest pursuers". He didn't do that. What he did was not hot-dogging and so what if he was. Y'all

Lets Go Blue!!

To quote this mornings Albuquerque Journal, Brad Wing, "turned and raised both arms to apparently taunt his closest pursuers". He didn't do that. What he did was not hot-dogging and so what if he was. Y'all

Lets Go Blue!!

I know he didn't..You know he didn't..But...As players, representing an upstanding learning institution,you must not "hurt other peoples feelings",ya'll..As per the NCAA rule book..LOL...