Lsu was #1

I WANT TICKETS!!!
LSUvsBamagirls.jpg

Well...It's getting close to another College Football weekend...My pick,as always, LSU by 14,over Tennesee...

What's yours!!!!!!!

Ok. Lsu by 14 sounds sbout right. Hard place to play and Tennessee can throw the ball well. They didn't do well against Uga last week but Uga is a much improved team. Hopefully this game won't end with on of those screwed up Miles coaching decissions like last time that disconboggilated the Vols, which led to too many on the field with no ticks left on the clock. Beat all I've ever seen.
I have the Gamecocks losing to Msu for my upset of the week. Should be dawg fights with these teams also Clemson @ Md, Vt @ Wf, G tech @ Uva the aways over rated Sooners will struggle early and Texas will get another suprise shulacking. That's me picks

Miles is a "draw the play in the dirt" type guy...When you are dealing with someone like that, you never know what to exspect...That's why we like'im...Choot'em!!!!!!!!

Over rated Sooners...WTF? OSU is gonna beat Texas like corn bread batter, I can't wait to watch the game, whatever I'm doing stops this saturday.

Over rated Sooners...WTF? OSU is gonna beat Texas like corn bread batter, I can't wait to watch the game, whatever I'm doing stops this saturday.
Ooops! Sorry GT. You wasn't supossed to see that post. :biglaugh: Texas should get knocked out of the top 25 Saturday after getting their arse haned to them by 2 teams from your neck of the woods.
Anyhow, while your making your stops ask one of those multi-million dollar buisness owners if they have any extra tickets for that game in Tuscaloosa on 11/5. I'll meet you over there and we'll chase some of those young chicks and party with the rednecks. Lol.. you too Stark. Find me some tickets

Ooops! Sorry GT. You wasn't supossed to see that post. :biglaugh: Texas should get knocked out of the top 25 Saturday after getting their arse haned to them by 2 teams from your neck of the woods.
Anyhow, while your making your stops ask one of those multi-million dollar buisness owners if they have any extra tickets for that game in Tuscaloosa on 11/5. I'll meet you over there and we'll chase some of those young chicks and party with the rednecks. Lol.. you too Stark. Find me some tickets
I will ask Mildew, Bammy is just a hop sikp and a jump for a drivah, I'd do that one over night after work, get some sleep in the car before I met you and stark, oh and a shower at the truck stop, can't chase southern tail bein stinky!

Hope I make to the Big Easy early enough to watch the game..Goin' down there to have a little fun with some freinds and Monday boarding Carnival for a 5 day rest...

I hope everyone's team wins, except for you Vol fans(sorry,but that's the way I roll)... Bon Voyage,suckas...

If you guys notice, my avatar changes from week to week..As long as LSU plays,win or lose, I will change it...Yes.. Even if we lose....So get use to it...Go Tigers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry to hear about the Oklahoma "Somewhats" this weekend...I knew they would drop one...I just figured it would be against Oklahoma State,which they might get beat again..We may drop one too...But it's my weekend to stick my **** out...

Hopefully ?.. your little vacation was a "smash" Loon. Nice to see you back !

LSU is one of the best teams I've seen in years.... unbelievable