XPO | LTU and the union

Your welcome.

It's clear you haven't been in a union before or you would know. From the union gospel. Book of we all hate wal-mart.

First wal-mart comes in and takes all the good help. Then they take all the business. And then all the other stores close. And then they raise prices and slash wages and benefits. Destroying homes and cities by crushing the economic foundation. Wal-mart is pure evil and not to be spoken.

They just haven't established the monopoly here - yet.

Just like con-way does buisness.

Your welcome.

It's clear you haven't been in a union before or you would know. From the union gospel.

I HAVE been in a union, the Teamsters as a matter of fact, but that was along time ago. I don't quote from the union gospel. I don't personnally shop there "walmart" except for tackle,boots,clothes,tires,and a few other things. I never buy my groceries there. I would NEVER stoop so low as to buy my groceries there, I make my wife do that.

I HAVE been in a union, the Teamsters as a matter of fact, but that was along time ago. I don't quote from the union gospel. I don't personnally shop there "walmart" except for tackle,boots,clothes,tires,and a few other things. I never buy my groceries there. I would NEVER stoop so low as to buy my groceries there, I make my wife do that.

I have been both teamsters and UFCW. My wife is still UFCW. We do not ever shop at wal-mart for anything. I am guilty of going to Sam's Club. We have a Costco. But it isn't the same. Pick up all the vending machine stuff at the store instead of paying the mark up at the machine saves a bunch of money. Can't stand to even go into a wal-mart.

But of course, we support her job. And her union. That is the thing about being in a union. It is about community and looking out for your brother and not eating and shopping or spending your money places that don't have a union. Or don't use union carriers and so on.

I don't see that as a concern in the employees here. These guys are vicious, self centered ego mongrels. They often do things in an effort to assert themselves that are extremely damaging to everyone including them. Then laugh about it and say " you should have hired in sooner ". But then the same guy is a whinning little girl as soon as he runs into a senior man that does the same exact thing to him. It is an amazingly hostle work environment. Certainly not brotherly at all.

On sunday the 25th - there will be a union information meeting for the ltu drivers - if anyone else would like to come from tulsa or else where - you are invited. just rsvp me on here and i will let you know where and what time the meeting is. All smiling faces will be welcomed and even frowny faces will be welcomed.

I have been both teamsters and UFCW. My wife is still UFCW. We do not ever shop at wal-mart for anything. I am guilty of going to Sam's Club. We have a Costco. But it isn't the same. Pick up all the vending machine stuff at the store instead of paying the mark up at the machine saves a bunch of money. Can't stand to even go into a wal-mart.

But of course, we support her job. And her union. That is the thing about being in a union. It is about community and looking out for your brother and not eating and shopping or spending your money places that don't have a union. Or don't use union carriers and so on.

I don't see that as a concern in the employees here. These guys are vicious, self centered ego mongrels. They often do things in an effort to assert themselves that are extremely damaging to everyone including them. Then laugh about it and say " you should have hired in sooner ". But then the same guy is a whinning little girl as soon as he runs into a senior man that does the same exact thing to him. It is an amazingly hostle work environment. Certainly not brotherly at all.
ever think that is EXACTLY what cnwy wants,and that a contract that specifically spells out the pecking order would solve a lot of bickering.it seems from posts on here and also at our barn that supervisors have their "favorites" and they get more stops,or better runs,i've seen it and been involved in some,both ways.

If anyone has been around Conway for a length of time, we all know when someone get promoted into your sc' this new boss has to make some kind of name for themselves, so I'm going to give all ltu drivers a heads up! Our new fom thinks he needs to hide between the propane rack and the fuel shead with his camera after dark to catch someone stealing company time at the fuel island! Now all you drivers need to smile for the camera and say hi to our new boss.... Good job mr fom, you got two more off the fence today !

If anyone has been around Conway for a length of time, we all know when someone get promoted into your sc' this new boss has to make some kind of name for themselves, so I'm going to give all ltu drivers a heads up! Our new fom thinks he needs to hide between the propane rack and the fuel shead with his camera after dark to catch someone stealing company time at the fuel island! Now all you drivers need to smile for the camera and say hi to our new boss.... Good job mr fom, you got two more off the fence today !

I wonder what kind of name he'd make for himself if he was analyzing reports and rethinking logistics instead of engaging in petty playground tattling.

I heard about this incident. 4 got pulled in on the carpet and discipline prevailed. Fom said they could have been washing the windows while fueling. What a bunch of b.s. And they wonder why people are signing the cards and quitting.

you forgot about the other one accused of stealing time,and was placed out of service and quit before the hearing,he said screw this he did not have to put up with the B>S any longer,thats conway for you, oh and by the way he was not organizing and did not think we needed a union,who is next ? he thought he was in with mgt and had no worries,we are all just a number WAKE UP.

I knew I was a number when I walked in. How can you be an adult in this economy and just now find out you are a number ? Tell me what job you can get and not be a number ?

You are naive.

That,s actually funny. There's always 2 side to a story though. If he was in fact hiding taking pictures that's stupid. Don't you guys have 2 new FOMs?

So now 2 FOMs were hiding taking pictures? Seems fishy to me.
No there was only one out there ' I was making a joke ... But in fact is was a stupid stunt,we have plenty of bs going on at ltu... And we don't need any more! There is not a driver in this barn that has any respect for this manager and it's going to hurt him in the long run... He dug this hole and now he can lay in it !

No there was only one out there ' I was making a joke ... But in fact is was a stupid stunt,we have plenty of bs going on at ltu... And we don't need any more! There is not a driver in this barn that has any respect for this manager and it's going to hurt him in the long run... He dug this hole and now he can lay in it !

Thats bad when your Drivers don't Respect you Just Saying Wow !!