XPO | LTU and the union

Hey Beerfd , I hear the Lincoln Co Sheriff is looking for your boy again if they havent found him yet , the one thats called 'The Conway Strangler' .

Hey convict, They ran an overflow LTU run on saturday...what happened? Ya couldn't fit all the freight on that CRST van or what?

Hey convict, They ran an overflow LTU run on saturday...what happened? Ya couldn't fit all the freight on that CRST van or what?
Just sick of seeing our drivers runs being cut by these vans so we load them low and loose . Glad to see I could get you outta Texas for the weekend !

Just sick of seeing our drivers runs being cut by these vans so we load them low and loose . Glad to see I could get you outta Texas for the weekend !

Hey convict, looks like yrc and abf r starting to roll strong. Might be time to start pushing for ot in the south and better work rules

Hey convict, looks like yrc and abf r starting to roll strong. Might be time to start pushing for ot in the south and better work rules
Holy ****es... your.right.I've been watching those stocks today. Wow..both up 40%. That's two days in a row for yellow. Yrc or whatever.
You and convict just might have a chance this time...

Not going to be much hassle this time around , these guys are starting to ask for cards now.
And I'm keeping one in my pocket for beerfd to !

do any of you guys really think if the union got going they would leave that barn open or any other barn, your worried about harrasment you better worry about lock out and shut down they did it once before and they will and have no problem doing it again so go ahead and sign the card for a vote and at the same time better head down to the unemployment hall this place dont need a union they need workers who dont try harder at not working then if they woud just do there jobs
Its guys like you that management is counting on. When they cut your pay again and take more of your benefits due to managements incompetence,you will be saying "I still have a job.

Con~way will never Change you might as well give it up and ship out or sit in the **** and live with it The Corporate Monster has Control of the Helm now and we are all just **** ants that stand in there way of making the Really big Bucks !

sure aint heard no updates in a while...is there any other website talking about anything? I'm sure truckingboards wouldn't mind..they aint worried about any second class sites..so what is going on?

Yeah, everybody is gone right now..bored..haha