Central Transport | lunch break

roaddriver21

TB Lurker
Credits
are chris line drivers allowed to take a lunch break on there line run ? or will that joker adam fire you? seems like adam will try to get everything out of you bleed you like a turnip and not pay you a dime for your extra hard work! no wonder why he has a hard time getting road drivers to work for him (only guys he can get are the old tl guys)when he only pays 36 cpm.:biglaugh:

also no pay for hooking and unhooking sets.chris-vitran is the only ltl company that does not pay for this work that is the low of lowest

We don't get pay raise either. I'm sooo gone when I can. I don't even like admitting to myself that I've stayed here as long as I have.

stop crying!!!!!!

do you really think you deserve the pay you get now?? why do the drivers that do a bad job talk crap on the boss? I think adam is doing a fine job!!!!!

do you really think you deserve the pay you get now?? why do the drivers that do a bad job talk crap on the boss? I think adam is doing a fine job!!!!!

do i think i deserve the pay i get?man i only make 40 cpm and have to hook sets free of charge!the company is getting a big discount on that!you do not even know the type of job i do ***#ole!:smilie_132: