Reddaway | Lyers never figure & figures never lie!

screwemwthasmle

TB Lurker
Credits
SO IF YOUR NONUNION AND WORK FOR REDDAWAY YOU MAKE 19.50/HR. BUT IF YOUR UNION AND YOU WORK FOR REDDAWAY YOU STILL MAKE 22.88/HR? SOOOOO I GUESS DESERTING FROM THE UNION IN SACRAMENTO CALIFORNIA WAS A BAD IDEA? THOSE ARE JUST THE FACTS.:shift:

you know whats funny here. here at npme we make 23.12 @hr; .57250@ mile. now take 15% off, lets see, 19.66@hr and.4867@mile, thats our wages for boston men, providence, nyc, nj metroe , phila, and down to balti. people, highest cost area in the east coast, majoirty voted yes to keep npme alive, to keep from being so called merged or closed into yrc, which ment the end of npme as it is known. not that yrc would have gained anything from our closeing, except there mis-magement excutives could have shown little regional npme, they have tiger woods sized balls. now my hole rant here is that the notes or big money due in 4-01-10, is for the big money makeing USF corp, the bond holders that could make or break this hole deal is for USF bonds and interest due. the money loseing part of the great YRC regional companys. the creator of the 1.25 billion debt now on the books. the big USF deal started with what, 6 comapnys, now theres 4? not only you ain't worth what was paid, you ain't even turn in a profit.any of you USF deals till last quarter,when you or shall i say we, togather showed a 99.99% O/R. thats 1 tenth, of @ % of a $ for every dollar generated. i'm sure it took them a while to make the numbers fit to make it all show a whopping 99.9. but for any one in USF that thinks they shouldn't give up there fair share, left coast wise or :shit:cago groups wise, get your head out ofyour ***, this bad economey is far from being over, it will be alot worse, before it gets it togather again. doing what needs to be done to at least keep yrcw from bankruptcy,gives the whole a chance to go on. hey why don't you and your :shit:cago brothers just do a wildcat strike , show yrcw just how bad you guys are?

First of all, sentence structure, complete understandable sentences, and paragraphs would be nice.

You truly think Reddaway...or the USF companies was what is dragging things down? If so sir, you are delusional.

Reddaway, when purchased by YRC had a total of 900k in debt. Mostly from the purchase of new equipment. Our buildings and land were paid for. Now take for instance my terminal. YRC put a lien against said building and land for 1.2 million. Does that put it into perspective for you? That 1.2 million was to pay off THEIR DEBT, not ours.

No matter what you say to the Non Union sons of the Pebble, no matter how much money they loose, and worst of all no matter how many of them get layed off, they still think they won. Big Bob Pebble is their friend, he has their best interest at heart. How come when they get layed off, he doesnt answer the phone anymore? Ronald Reagan was a Union man, Obama has never had a job, so he could not be, and certainly doesnt care about the American truck driver. But like the Pebble, dont worry Obama loves you.

Who makes $22.88/ hour? Union guys are still at $21. as far as I know.

My bad.. There are a few terminals under Western Agreement that make 22.88/hour with a pension rate(stolen) of around $1.50. Guys under NW Agreement make $21/hour and a pension rate(stolen) of $4.50.

you know whats funny here. here at npme we make 23.12 @hr; .57250@ mile. now take 15% off, lets see, 19.66@hr and.4867@mile, thats our wages for boston men, providence, nyc, nj metroe , phila, and down to balti. people, highest cost area in the east coast, majoirty voted yes to keep npme alive, to keep from being so called merged or closed into yrc, which ment the end of npme as it is known. not that yrc would have gained anything from our closeing, except there mis-magement excutives could have shown little regional npme, they have tiger woods sized balls. now my hole rant here is that the notes or big money due in 4-01-10, is for the big money makeing USF corp, the bond holders that could make or break this hole deal is for USF bonds and interest due. the money loseing part of the great YRC regional companys. the creator of the 1.25 billion debt now on the books. the big USF deal started with what, 6 comapnys, now theres 4? not only you ain't worth what was paid, you ain't even turn in a profit.any of you USF deals till last quarter,when you or shall i say we, togather showed a 99.99% O/R. thats 1 tenth, of @ % of a $ for every dollar generated. i'm sure it took them a while to make the numbers fit to make it all show a whopping 99.9. but for any one in USF that thinks they shouldn't give up there fair share, left coast wise or :shit:cago groups wise, get your head out ofyour ***, this bad economey is far from being over, it will be alot worse, before it gets it togather again. doing what needs to be done to at least keep yrcw from bankruptcy,gives the whole a chance to go on. hey why don't you and your :shit:cago brothers just do a wildcat strike , show yrcw just how bad you guys are?
The only thing I get from this is that you think there's actually a chance to keep YRC from bankruptcy.:biglaugh:

First of all, sentence structure, complete understandable sentences, and paragraphs would be nice.

You truly think Reddaway...or the USF companies was what is dragging things down? If so sir, you are delusional.

Reddaway, when purchased by YRC had a total of 900k in debt. Mostly from the purchase of new equipment. Our buildings and land were paid for. Now take for instance my terminal. YRC put a lien against said building and land for 1.2 million. Does that put it into perspective for you? That 1.2 million was to pay off THEIR DEBT, not ours.
A big amen and thank you to you sir:clap:

Stockton

Stockton is Union, and they only get 47.87 per mile, 19.45 per hour, and no Pension. Now they are wondering why they ever joined them, and wondering where their Union dues are going now.:Flame-On:

no dues

Stockton is Union, and they only get 47.87 per mile, 19.45 per hour, and no Pension. Now they are wondering why they ever joined them, and wondering where their Union dues are going now.:Flame-On:

your dues got you sixty days of the higher pay than me:shift::shift::biglaugh: