SAIA | Lytx Access

We use to but I think they eliminated that. I can't access mine anymore but perhaps that's because they don't like me anymore. Not really sure. Don't really care.

I hear ya man. My current company is doing a drivecam crack down. In addition to no handheld devices we are going to no Bluetooths, no cbs, no eating and no drinking. Might as well be a robot.

I hear ya man. My current company is doing a drivecam crack down. In addition to no handheld devices we are going to no Bluetooths, no cbs, no eating and no drinking. Might as well be a robot.

What company?? I wonder if it will take as long for them to learn their lesson as it did Saia. They are just now starting to back off on all the frivolous BS...

What company?? I wonder if it will take as long for them to learn their lesson as it did Saia. They are just now starting to back off on all the frivolous BS...

The last time I got coached, I asked the terminal manager about that cup coffee he was drinking while I was being coached?
His forehead turn red....and he told me that was all.