Estes | mack truck

Most likely from out west. It is either leftover from GI or one of the ones that had been preordered prior to buyout.

I haven't noticed it, all the tandems I see are internationals, saw one at the motel on Monday, one going to Northwest Arkansas on tuesday, I'll look for it though, if I see it I'll let you know I'll go by thier yard on monday.

Could have been one of the old CH series Mack that GI bought a bunch used from some lease co. If it was the vision class I know there were a few tandem axle units bought for some of the triple lanes.

We don't have any 3 axle Vision Class Macks in the NW that I know of. I drive a 2 axle Vision Class Mack 427 HP. It is a decent truck, way better than the first round of Macks that we had.

We do have a few new 3 axle Int. 9200 series(yel/blk) and few old Mack Maxi Cruise 3 axles(white) too and very few Int. 3 axles that are nearing 1000k miles(wht). Also I have seen a few Freightliner FL series 3 axles too.

On another note they have 2 - 2 axle Petes in L.A., CA.

So yeah, can you tell I am an extra-board driver yet. lol.

OT in Washington!!

We don't have any 3 axle Vision Class Macks in the NW that I know of. I drive a 2 axle Vision Class Mack 427 HP. It is a decent truck, way better than the first round of Macks that we had.

We do have a few new 3 axle Int. 9200 series(yel/blk) and few old Mack Maxi Cruise 3 axles(white) too and very few Int. 3 axles that are nearing 1000k miles(wht). Also I have seen a few Freightliner FL series 3 axles too.

I assume your from the state of washington does Estes pay OT to the city drivers there????and what other delays do they get in that state??

I assume your from the state of washington does Estes pay OT to the city drivers there????and what other delays do they get in that state??

Yes, they do pay OT but only after 48 Hrs. It used to be after 55 hours but they changed that. The only delay pay that I know of is during a breakdown and then you have to give them the first hour. Thats only for LH. No delay at terminals for waiting for freight to be ready etc.

well a friend of mine actually seen the mack behind the shop in dallas and they told him it was going to ft smith it may not be there yet the mechanic did tell hem it had a 427 in it

NW is not the only triple lanes in the system.The old memory isn't what it used to be but I could swear that I saw a tandem axle Mack vision during one of my adventures.I also saw a tandem axle Int 8600 awhile back.