Yellow | magic

Go figure?!?!?!?...

Overheard on the intercom at the "little Vatican on the prairie":

Blue skies... Smilin' at me...

Nothin' but blue skies... do I see...

Blue days... All of 'em gone...

Nothing but blue skies... from now on...

NOW WE'RE CONTENDERS!!! (until the next "new revelation")...

What I'm really confused about is how just after the bidding for the COO was done, they found enough freight in the system to actually request the presence of the laid off people to help move some freight

My eyes still hurt from trying to read the last page of the slide show.:hysterical:

After nuclear war or massive famine, the only creatures left on earth will be cockroaches, worms and lawyers. Everyone knows that no matter who fights and what the outcome, the lawyers always win.

I guess our presentations are the same way.

After nuclear war or massive famine, the only creatures left on earth will be cockroaches, worms and lawyers. Everyone knows that no matter who fights and what the outcome, the lawyers always win.

I guess our presentations are the same way.
:1036316054: Why is it I feel corpoffice's career will take him/her well beyond YRC. Common sense maybe?

:1036316054: Why is it I feel corpoffice's career will take him/her well beyond YRC. Common sense maybe?

If he hasn't made VP yet, he should someday. He seems to have a talent for keeping things in perspective, keeping on top of things and choosing his words carefully. :1036316054: