Magoo banned again?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by autocar65, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

I didn't go that far.... Maybe I should have... Hindsight is always different, I think...

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

That was a good idea, because we all knew damn well that he wouldn't survive long. lol

3. Northern Flash

I pm'd the boss man to support his ban NOT being permanent...............that won't happen again. Trust me.

1 person likes this.
  4. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

I loved the way he got all them righties aflutter. It made for an amusing show. Be well Mr. Magoo, live long and be happy.

5. Northern Flash

If the truth be told, I think that Magoo was a Conservative. His posts were so easy to debunk, that I think he was a Conservative by helping our rebuttals come so easy. His posts were good for "setting the table" for our cause.

6. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

It was laughable in how he tried to do it though.... Most of the time, you can't base truth on fables.... Yes, live long, and try to be happy at least one day out of the week....

7. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

8. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Now I'm jealous... :bouncy:

9. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

There will be another MagoO added to TB in the near future..... f-him

10. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

As a working man,I find it offensive to hear someone on the taxpayer dole to continuously rant about ANYONE paying more taxes..It gets old and irritating very quickly..

11. EX396

EX396 Well-Known Member

It most certainly did A9, the perpetual victim mentality was disturbing too. I remember reading somewhere on here about abuse he endured as a kid, and that made me more sympathetic to his psychological state than I would be with many. However, I "finished" my legitimate attempts to assist him very recently. He's set in his ways and I don't see that changing...me continuing to offer possible solutions to his situation fell on deaf ears and just equated to wasted bandwidth and keystrokes. Moving on. I hope he does too.

12. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Oh, you mean like playing the Devils Advocate? That would explain the doggedly adherence to the Obama mantra. Or he may be an example of how unreasonable the Democrat has become.

13. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Kinda like the heart issue and his being on SSID. Yeah, I have a heart murmur myself. It makes the chambers reset in the middle of a pattern. It stops, thinks about it and after one chamber goes off at the wrong time it starts over again. But along with a crippled left foot, two blown out knees from hauling milk, tinnitus in both ears along with hearing loss and a slight neurological that I take Keppra for, I am still out there working. I'm not going to lay down a die because working might make me "lay down and die". If I die working? I die honorable.

And maybe the reason I am working is because most of my family is "Disabled" and collecting a check and I don't want to be like them. They are just a bunch of lazy @$$&$ who will not work. I have an aunt who has a degree in Psychology who can't practice because she takes on her patience persona.....Yeah right. Kinda like we take on the Magoo persona by having to pay to raise him while he lectures us on how to live, work and pay his way. He lives in Florida for Pete's Sake, how much do you suppose that costs?

Too poor to be Republican, to rich to be Democrat.....You may be a Political Atheist: One who no longer believes in either party.

14. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

Political atheists??Never heard it described like that.,,Sadly,It can also be described as middle class.

15. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

I think it has become a sign of the times with many of the working middle class. We are just too busy working and supporting what is left of the real economy while those we support are free to work toward their political goals...

16. ABFer

What's the 20 on the middle class? I feel like I'm in the working poor compared to what would be my peers 30 years ago.

17. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Let's reason this out. Any political influence is going to take involvement and any involvement takes time and time means money. So if you are born into wealth you are going to have free time to get involved. If you are entitlement dependent, you are going to have time to get involved. The only people left are those of us who work for a living and fund every dammed thing by the sweat of our brow. We are too busy working and trying to keep a roof over our heads that we don't have the luxury of being involved. We are far too busy funding those who will not work or those who are here illegally either by paying in or supplying them jobs.

I would say that the evidence is in and that is the plan. Discourage those who still have faith that hard work will be rewarded and what is left is a voting public that can be sifted like sand into those programs that are good for the ruling class! We the working American are being asked to fund the legacy of those presidents and congressmen who want someone else to pay to build monuments to them. We are like the few elephants that could trample the African village if we wanted to but those weakling natives have big noise makers that scare us into running away in fear.....RIGHT OFF THE CLIFF TO OUR DEATH. And that village will eat well for a week off of our carcase.

We are bigger than them, we are stronger than them and for a little while we are wealthier than them. But right now, we are not smarter than them because we argue among ourselves instead of seeing who is behind fear tactics like Global Warming. Let the politician live in fear for awhile! Let them be the one to run off the cliff while they are looking behind them trying to see who they are running from. Our Government should live in fear of crossing us the American Citizen. Are they? No they are not. So they cross us every day without fear of any reprimand at all. If I were a politician, the last group that I would want to make an enemy of is the working class American. Why? Because we need them. They are the only saving grace this country has left to build upon. They still possess some honor and pride. If my political career is built on people who refuse to work then I deserve to be fired!

And a bunch of them both Democrat and Republican deserve firing.

18. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

Adam Corola was on my AM radio station talking about how when he was a kid alot of the commercials on TV talked about job training, like become a truck driver, or nurse, alot of it was about work. He said now its all about lawyers saying call us for a free buck, lets sue for this that and the other and you will gain alot of money.

I guess translation 30 yrs ago or farther back it was all about making your way and now its all about getting a free ride, the new American way.

I just thought you all would find that interesting.

19. ABFer

Ever watch TV commercials at say, 2AM? All commercials about how to get free wheelchairs. 2PM? All injury lawyers jockeying for commercial time.

20. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

With evolution comes change. Whether it's right or wrong there is not much anyone can do about it. From an idealistic standpoint change seems possible, but in reality we are doomed to an uncertain future.