Magoo banned again?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by autocar65, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Maybe im just soft.... I just cant get done with surgeries "to try and get to work again". Its so embarrassing to be worthless, and it wears on my give a crap button most of the time.
    I love working. ..

Just have to wait on God...I guess.

Really appreciate that job guys...you never know what will happen !!

2. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

Woody. You and those with legitimate injuries or health problems are not the problem. It's the damn free loaders that could easily work if they wanted to, that are the problem. But you have pride, self worth, and wish that you could still contribute. Most of the freeloaders have none of the above.

3. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Believe in Miracles, and go make them happen!

4. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

Self-worth cannot be verified by others. You are worthy because you say it is so. If you depend on others for your value, it is "other-worth." The person looking back at you in the mirror is the one you have to answer to every day....Your OK Woody.

5. a9faninnc

a9faninnc Super Moderator Staff Member

I just hate the "in your face" mentality,of some of those on the Gubment payroll.That,s exactly how a previous poster came across.I have no problem helping anyone that has helped themselves up to the point they couldnt do it anymore,just dont rub it in the face of the working taxpayer,which can be done in other ways besides verbally.

6. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I heard from our 'forced vacation' member. Appears loud and proud for 'using a word he was taught in 7th grade'. He and I appear to disagree on what wording is allowed on here. I wouldn't find his word in any of the books I read to my grand-daughter, and that is the stated standard in our rules.

He reminded me to tell everyone he's still reading the boards, and he condemns us to the 'regions below'. (my cleaned-up version)...

Just passing along the message. He'll never change, IMO....

7. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

You mean helping this kinda person Or

[​IMG]

these guys.......

[​IMG]

8. runawaytrain

Now he is forced to play with himself, by himself. I still liked the Old Fart............Sad....WORDING............Is everything Mags.

9. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

It is what it is...I have no beef with anyone on here... your ALL Legendary Players

10. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

In many ways, I hid at truck driving schools for years. 1. I was free to play in a band at night and 2. I wasn't actually doing the driving. But the beauty of the set up was that I got to work with people. I had the opportunity to work with people from all walks of life all the different places in the country and some from different parts of the world. It was the perfect job for me! I love working with people, I love the interaction. I is rewarding to see people accomplish something they had always dreamed of. For some, driving was a default that they could always go to if they had to except it was harder than they expected it to be.

Becoming a disability magnet allows the human to isolate themselves from the real word. Once they are funded, they no longer know the sting of a cattle prod that every Bull Hauler has experienced. They forget about the ache of the knees every milk hauler from the "Good 'Ol Days" gets to walk into the front door with. They no longer know from experience how hard it is to get by when you are a concrete mixer driver and it has rained all week long and you are getting a short check next week. Soon life becomes theory and supposition and you begin to defend your position using quotes from people who are just as out of touch with reality as you are. I am like you, I don't want to live in my little corner of the world isolated from those who sweat bleed and live one paycheck away from ruin. It is where the real heroes of this nation live, not in Washington D.C.

I know I have said it before but it bares repetition: It takes more guts than you can hang on a fence to do it right! Any American that is still sticking with the idea of working for a living might be an antique from another era but they have that courage that made this country great.

11. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

I always liked Magoo. I wanted him back on the earlier bannings. Obviously, he is a little too thick headed to learn from his mistakes. If it's a lifetime ban this time, so be it.

12. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Yes but someone has to pay for that "Free Ride". So really there is no such a thing as a free ride but there is such a thing as a deferred ride. A ride that someone else pays for. And we do either by taxation or by a fiat currency that is printed out of thin air that inflates the money supply resulting in the money we earn buying less and it taxing our ability to earn our way on our own and that in turn forces us into Government dependency. This is why I say Obamacare was a premature attempt. We were still able to secure our medical coverage without the G men. My Teamcare costs me nothing and it is like that because of the collective bargaining process.

But direct taxation to pay for entitlements or inflationary bill paying by the Government to pay for entitlements. Death by taxation or by inflation. We get a choice oh boy!

But naturally the GOP is going to bad mouth Unions even though it is the only labor group that dares to even attempt keeping wages up with the inflation the Government causes and in the next breath will talk about check and balances. So "If you want change you have to get involved" or "A pox upon you for getting involved".

13. Starkravinloon

To say he's an "open-minded" person may be a little bit short of what he really is... Open-minded people at least try to see the big picture, his picture painted in one color, his color.... He progressively got worse over the last year..

I'll miss the challenge, but I won't miss the deliberate arguing, instead of debating..... Fun is fun, but outright lieing at times is for the birds.. He made his bed, so now he has to lay in it...

14. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I'll miss the double cheese bs....lol

15. Northern Flash

Stark, you're right. Mags got progressively worse over the last year. His arrogance had got out of control.

Mags argued............ just to argue. There is no way possible that a person could disagree with every single post and thread without it being classified as arguing.......just to argue.

Mags,
    If you're still monitoring the boards.......enjoy reading about how messed up you are. :biglaugh:

16. Starkravinloon

Over the years, I've let things go by the wayside.. Like water off a ducks back.. But for the last 8 months to a year, it's been really hard... Jeff formed this website for all people to debate things, not get on here and make your comments "law"..
    Everyone in this country is pissed right now, even the people who voted for both Bush and Obama.. And they are tired of paying out the nose for ridiculous BS... Mags took that and ran with it, and turned it on one party, but what he didn't understand, is that as many people from both parties are pissed.. And that's cool, if that's what you are into, instead of uniting and getting rid of the problem..

As I said, I will miss the challenges, but I won't miss the BS..

17. Northern Flash

I agree. Both parties need a cleansing, and for someone to just worship their party with all of the bad things that have gone on within that party lately, is just nauseating. The American people need to unite on the obvious........politics in this country needs changed immediately. These pukes from both parties are destroying us as a country.

18. grocerythrower

grocerythrower Super Mod

# Stop speaking ill of Magoo. # Its making me mad. # I will turn on my fog lights if you don't stop. # I miss mags.

# I hate this hash tag crap, where did this mess come from anyhow, I didn't know what it was until my daughter told me, oh, and I had to ask her about it, and she had to explain it.

# screw #'s it used to be called a number sign. :(

19. runawaytrain

The only thing he did that bothered me a little was he rubbed his entitlements in our face at times. Other than that I thought he was funny and loved his sense of humor. Sometimes you can't take all this so serious... Sometimes you just need to laugh.

20. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Pound-sign You've still got me GT!

Pound-sign jimmy's world. Now I'll have to add a post.

Pound-sign I'm pretty sure I can ask him if I can give you his pound-sign email addy.

Pound-sign Turn off your foglights!