Magoo banned again?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by autocar65, Mar 12, 2014.

1. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

I help him for fatty mOney sometimes. .. he always paid me in full... puff....pufff

2. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Well-Known Member

Makes ya wonder if he was maybe a minority himself, being from Jersey, you wouldn't think he'd get that worked up about it.

3. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

Poor ol' Magoo...just another TB memory now...

4. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Magoo wanted my password to viSit you guys.... It wouldn't of been an issue until he started taking my stuff cause "I owe him"..because "he doesn't have anything"of value. I feed, house, and mentally stimulate him...and "I owe him"...lol.
    Once he started rubbing on my small dog funny, I told him to leave..yes, I gave him bus money and a pack of pop tarts.

5. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

You can say I have a warped sense of humor but this **** is funny. Good one Woody.

6. ABFer

ABFer Super Moderator Staff Member

You gave him pop farts?

7. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

"Rainbow" color.....

8. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:........ This is just too funny...LMAO

9. Northern Flash

Northern Flash OBAMA'S CREATION.

I'm going to give credit to Mags. He's done so much race baiting over the years that it's become much easier to counter it and talk about racial relations. (although that was not his intent) The race card has been played so often that it's become irrelevant and proves that when you play it....you are losing the argument and desperate.

10. Starkravinloon

Humans tend to veer away from repetitious ideology... The "same 'ol song and dance" type thing.. Is there racism, sure it is... But we have come all way from the old days, by just learning to live together..

It's like MLK said, "If we can't learn to live together, then we all will perish as fools"..... Some people just do it to keep the rivalry going, and have no intention to resolve... There's money in it nowadays, so I assume it will continue..

11. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I like pop tarts!

12. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

I hope Woody at least gave him a cup of coffee with them.

13. Starkravinloon

To add to this, you can't "give" more to one part of a society than the other, because the "human factor" of jealousy will enter the picture.. This country opens it's heart to everyone, but it's own... And whether people believe it or not, or want to except it, this country was fought and died for by white, red and black blood... But yet we can't seem to get along with ourselves.... I know this is the political forum, but it's not about politics when it it comes to human survival.. It's about surviving together.. And until the government is discounted and abolished from making decisions for it's citizens, without prior approval from them, then we are doomed to stay where we are... We are almost at the point our ancestors were when they decided to become immigrants and come here.. But the question is, do we try to correct it by taking our government back, by putting new blood in, or do we seek another place to go, but where do we go? You keep putting people in office that will capitalize on "human behavior", then things will never change.. Put the fear in their hearts and pocketbooks, that they will be dealt with at election time, then you have more honest people for representation...

14. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

my lifeblood seems to be coffee! Make mine strong enough to run across the room and Jump into my cup! :bouncy: coffee and donuts- you found my vice. I should been a cop. Tried to apply; in 72, they'd only accept black women with military experience... :regretful:

15. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

I like my coffee from Dunkin(straight black)but Krispy Kreme if it's doughnuts.

16. Starkravinloon

We have a place down here called Shipley's, the absolute best doughnut I have ever had.. Especially when they just come out.. Hmmm good....

17. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

For a while I had a steady 5am delivery to a warehouse in Providence, RI (Dunkin Donuts HQ). A Dunkin right across the street- good times!

18. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

Is that Shipley's ...believe it, or nOt.
    that ShiPley is Goodwood....lol

19. Roadrunner73

Roadrunner73 Well-Known Member

You ever get to central PA or Baltimore, try Maple Donuts. Awesome donuts! I have to avoid the place or I'd weigh about 450.

20. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

Damn men I gained 10 pounds just reading these post... Ok...Lets have your heights and weights and break out the BMI chart on you guys....I suspect many of you guys need to hit the treadmill......LOL