Magoo banned again?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by autocar65, Mar 12, 2014.

1. runawaytrain

runawaytrain Wear their scorn with pride.

Yep....That's what I thought.

2. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

6 foot 8 inches / 270 lbs..... You thought what, choo-choo...LOL.. Yep, there's a lot of body mass.... Or that's what the doc says at the Occupational Health Center that gives me my physicals... She's a little bitty thing... Has small hands too, I let her shake my finger when I go there....

3. SuperCourse

SuperCourse WHO IS JOHN GALT?

5' 10" / 155 lbs.......but I'm all finger.

4. Dick Dastardly

Dick Dastardly Drat, Double Drat, and Triple Drat!

I do the NordicTrack stationary bike.

5. Dick Dastardly

For guitar that's a blessing.

6. SuperCourse

Not so much, if I was a famous guitar player I'm sure there'd be lots of women wanting to shake my finger.

7. Dick Dastardly

Gotcha. I thought you meant long slim fingers.

8. Starkravinloon

LMAO... Long slim fingers, SC...LOL

9. runawaytrain

At 6'2" and about 240 I'm considered Obese which is BS............OK 250 ....I lied............I should weigh about 200 according to the chart. Come on TD we need the numbers.

10. runawaytrain

What? 5 minutes

11. Dick Dastardly

I wish it were that easy Lol. I do thirty minutes on workdays and an hour a day weekends for cardio.I do some light weight lifting too. I live ten minutes from a couple of state parks I hike as well. I'm 5' 10" and 190 lbs. I'm a good example of what is wrong with the b.m.i generic test we're given now. They don't account for muscle mass or body fat percentage. I have no trouble passing but it is irritating the way they figure it.

12. Dick Dastardly

I believe health is wealth. I'm not perfect but I make the effort.

13. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

Loosing Mags will be like loosing my crazy uncle that would come to the family gatherings. Technically he was not crazy, just a little off.. We all loved him just the same just like we did Mags... Him and I had many good go arounds on here even though he was always wrong.. Lol

TD 30 min a day on the stationary 3 days a week is a good cardio workout as long as you are doing at least 85% of your max heart rate otherwise its just a fat burn workout. The best course is to do intervals . I do 3 days of intervals for 1hr, 1 day 45 min at 90%, and 1 long day on sat or sun for 1.5 hrs with a mix for right now. 2 days upper body and core..... Summer is coming though and that all increases as we get back on the road, then it is 20 miles 4 days of the week with 50 - 75 on one of the weekend days .. We have 3 century's already lined up this year so lots of saddle time this year.. Still a big guy though

14. Toby

Toby Well-Known Member

I agree with you about the current testing , it does not reflect a persons health properly. It's a money thing that's all just like having to pay to get our finger prints done each time we renew our license with hazmat. It's funny the FBI tracks people with fingerprints from years ago because they don't change so why is it that we have to get it done each time and pay the 85 dollars if not just for the money?

15. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

I agree! I'm 6'2"/205. According to BMI I'm fat...

16. runawaytrain

Now that's perfect. I lack the determination and dedication to stay on a rigid regimen. It's so hard when everyone sabotages me with all the cakes and ice cream, peanut butter and other assorted items as well. I love peanut butter. And I really love Dr. Pepper. Don't drink near enough water and I drink way too much alcohol. I get real gun ho for awhile then I slack off. It's so hard after you get off work to feel inspired to work out. I'm sure most of you guys are young and not close to 60 like me. For an old guy I'm not too bad. I do a treadmill 30 minutes a day and I struggle with that at times. But at 6'2" and 250 I consider myself a FAT BASTARD as Austin Power's would say. You guys make me look bad and I now feel the need to go hide myself in shame....LOL

17. Starkravinloon

It's all a money game RAT.. These CDL's,Fingerprinting and such are all a scam to create money flow.. They just used 911 as the excuse to implement... The Feds get half of the $90 it costs us for fingerprinting.... $45 for every truck driver in the U.S. That's no small change....

18. SuperCourse

When I retired I was going to hold onto my CDL and figured I might look for something 1 or 2 days a week filling in somewhere, something I enjoyed that wasn't too demanding. When my license came up for renewal I just decided to surrender it. I'd gotten my chauffeurs license way back in 1969 when I was 18 and thought I'd have it for life, they pushed me out.

19. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Loon at 6'8"/270 you are a stick! My baby-giant played at 6/8-330. Then grew to 6/9- 360 (too fat). Now he's married, a Dad, working ten hrs a day as a mechanic and seems leveled off at 340. If he dropped to 310 he'd be an absolute Adonis- but I know it won't happen. Already has bad knees. Runs in the family.

As opposed to other sons. Oldest 6/7- 200- a stick. Works out, takes supplements- can't gain weight. USAF son is 6/2- 245. Has a personal trainer to build muscle, does P90X, runs- all that stuff.... Daughter a clone of me plus boobs... :LMAO: all have knee problems except the stick...

I think the oldest has hollow bones like birds do. The others must have bones of depleted uranium???

20. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

That is true. But the reason you can't change mine is because I know more than you do. I know that today's Democrat has nothing to do with yesterdays Democrat because I was one of those Democrats of yesterday.

I know the Democrat party has drifted off course and will pay for following an egotistical idiolog who see himself more as a Monarch than a President. It is only a matter of time.