Mags and Lamar DID OBAMA LIE TO THE AMERICAN PEOPLE?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Ice Rider, Nov 9, 2013.

1. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

Leftist sought to control healthcare since Marx. that controls all.

We are Post Constitutional now. Barry is the first Functional Communist US Prez...

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 12, 2013
  2. RickyRicardo

RickyRicardo Active Member

Well that makes 80 politicians with no regard for the Constitution because it simply isn't mentioned.

3. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

I will agree that there has been a push to give control back to the Government ever since the ink dried on the Constitution. So what you are saying it that Obama completed the act of King George?

You see, this is your problem: You think this is something new! We have always had tyrants among us trying to wrest control away from the voting public....Yeah....Obama pulled it off. A Democrat throwing off the control of the voting public (Democracy) and doing any dammed thing he wants! You must be very proud of this violation happening during the Democrat watch. You my friend are a disgrace to what was once the Democrat Party. You are a Neo-Crat. You actually think this world would be in better shape if you put the controls in the hands of a few selfish men, and that flies in the face of every dammed thing the Democrat party was once about. And I know this, I was there. But you? You just go off into some rage about the Confederacy....We don't like Obama not because we are not loyal Americans, we don't like him because HE IS NOT LOYAL TO AMERICANS! If he were a man of the people, he would listen to the people....and he doesn't. Even now, he is spending taxpayer dollars running around the country doing damage control and taking back what he promised in the beginning, and if you can't see that, then you are the one with the wool pulled over your eyes. But you quit reading after the first few words because you are just like your Lord and Master......YOU DON'T LISTEN!!!!

(Place your rant about the Confederacy here, even though your man is acting far more like a Nazi than a Democrat.)

4. kantgetryte

kantgetryte Well-Known Member

5. Magoo

Magoo You don't have to be Einstein to figure it out

neither are Iphones but we have them

If we look at the Preamble to the constitution we might see where it does allow health care;
    We the People of the United States, in Order to form a more perfect Union, establish Justice, insure domestic Tranquility, provide for the common defence,[SUP][note 1][/SUP] promote the general Welfare, and secure the Blessings of Liberty to ourselves and our Posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America.

6. Bubba74

Bubba74 Well-Known Member

that is because for many it is a nuisence, something that gets in the way or as Barry said "a charter of negative liberties"

you really dont want to argue the Constitution here?

going to argue that general welfare is your right to healthcare that I am forced to purchase for you?
    how it makes society more healthy because more people have access (like they did not before) thus increasing the "welfare" of that society?

is that the road you are going to attempt to go down?

7. jimmy g

jimmy g Kook

In most posts- Mags doesn't even believe the Constitution should exist. Now he lifts a sentence out of context and twists it into a double pretzle to justify his UnConstitutional deceit....

Long as we keep sending him checks.....

8. Northern Flash

Northern Flash Piss on our Flag, get a boycott against you.

NEW RULE:

You are no longer allowed to post anything that referrers to or includes:

1) A job
    2) The Constitution
    3) The rights of the American people
    4) Capitalism
    5) Freedom and Liberty

Since you know very little about any of the above.
    If your incompetence continues.........I will add to the list of your exemptions.

9. Magoo

I voted for him and I wanted the Health Care program. Me along with most of the other wanted health care.
    So when you say he doesn't listen, he doesn't listen to people who find the path too tough on their feet and want to turn around.
    We made it already its the law, sure we can tweek it if Congress allows
    You didn't vote for and never would vote or like him, so don't act like your disappointed in him.

[​IMG]

I don't like Obama , never did and it's not because he's a half breed

10. Northern Flash

For a lot of us, our feet are sore from having to carry too many people around on our back.

Carrying around the Democrat voting base is making my feet and back sore.

[​IMG]

11. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

And what the hell does "like" have to do with it? Dammit, I have healthcare and I have good healthcare. It doesn't need tweeked, it doesn't need changed. You keep telling everyone "it is the law"....Yea, tell me the date and time it was voted on. Can you do that? And you can also tell us all why all this was done under stealth. That is all we heard was "We haven't even had a chance to read the bill" and Nancy says "Pass it and we will find out what is in it".

So your man got his way. And now we are finding out what is in Obamacare and most of us are pissed off. Mad as hell. And yes, we have been betrayed by our elected officials. And do I have to remind you that these officials work for us? THEY ARE NOT LAWMAKERS, THEY ARE REPRESENTATIVES...They are supposed to be representing US.

So let me try and get this through your thick, programmed brain one more time.....My doctor (a Neurologist) has quit the business. She is the one person that vouched for me and put me back to work when she could have pulled my CDL. I have one year left and I have to find another Neurologist like the one that has now quit the business and the chances are slim that this will happen. I could go from being a contributing citizen to a street person because of Obamacare. So she has quit it because she is Chinese and sees what is coming! She has been under Government Controlled medicine before. She has been there unlike you or me or anyone on these boards. She knows from experience about the other end of Government control than either one of us do. She knows more about it than your precious O'Backstab does!

So yes, this is personal to me. Because the last thing I want to do is become a ward of the state like you apparently are...I would rather die than to become dependent on the state to raise me (and that might actually be part of the plan). So, go work without a safety net for a few years like the rest of us do then come back and talk to me. Until then, your opinion on anything is meaningless to me because you live in a safe world where their are no risks. You are an example of what is wrong with this country and that is exactly what my Doctor told me when I begged her to put me back to work. "That is what is wrong with this Country: No one wants to work anymore" Then she signed a paper and I went back to work the next day. Easy, simple and effective. But now the Government is involved. The same Government that can't get a website to work gets to have a hand in telling people who can and can't work for a living.

So why don't you take your precious Obama and all your childish ramblings about all your theories and shove 'em. Your man lied and he is making a shambles of peoples lives. It may not effect you as you are isolated from the real world where men and women actually go out and earn a living. So shut up and quit talking about $h!t you know nothing about!

12. Magoo

I think your Noodleologist (Now it's making sense to me what you been saying all this time) is giving you a wild story there AutoCar.
    Of course if she's made all the money she needs to retire why not?
    But doctors who need to make a living like most do aren't going to close down the office, so you should still be able to find another one.
    And your keeping your insurance aren't you?
    Well it's the same for you, your boss buys it for you and your covered by and insurance company not Obama.

Ask the Doc if she's moving to Canada to practice

trust me AutoCar some day your going to tell people on trucking boards that way back when Obama was a real Democrat:17:

13. Magoo

One could make that argument yes
    like one could say free public schools also help promote the general welfare.

14. Woody

Woody Sons of Trump

We can't afford any of it.... feeling's don't get results. ...just vOtes.

Ohio is insulated from this madness "for now" but will see ? What happens next yEar..

15. Bubba74

go spend time in a public high school or middle school, see the education they are getting, yes future welfare............. receiptiants.

16. Northern Flash

I find it amazing how someone can actually support the decay of society, the lowering of standards in our country, and be a cheerleader for those who support our decline. He either has no offspring (thank God) or is just so self centered that nothing else matters.:duh:

17. Bubba74

part of the "ME ME ME" generation
    another self centered narcissit that believe the sun, moon and stars rotate around him.

18. autocar65

autocar65 Local 767

Look idiot. The woman is no where near retirement, I know what a real Democrat is and Obama ain't it. You don't pass bills when the world is asleep and claim to be a Democrat. So again...stuff it. Now since we have this massive debt laid on our back, and since you are all for it. Why don't you get off yer ass, go get a job and help pay for it? Or are you all talk?

19. deadbeat

deadbeat Member

So your saying Mags rode the short bus to school?
    [​IMG]

20. Starkravinloon

Starkravinloon Hero's Falling At Home

Stick a fork in Barry, Mags, he's done.......