1. If you need help resetting your password Text me @ 336 473 1257 with 3 things: 1. Your username, 2. Your Email , 3 What you want your password reset to. No jibber jabber just these 3 things and I will respond when completed. *Please note, I have to do this manually so it will be done asap.

Maines Paper Hanover Park

Discussion in 'General Food Service Discussion' started by Frankie Donuts, Oct 6, 2015.

1. Frankie Donuts

Frankie Donuts New Member

Can any drivers from Hanover Park tell me why there is such a high turnover rate at that warehouse?
  2. MikeJ

MikeJ Well-Known Member

We had a guy from Mains Paper and Food here work with us for a very very brief time at GFS and he said he didn't like the way they did there extraboard at Mains. Which is pretty much on call 24/7.
  3. conartist

conartist Active Member

I work with a guy who used to work for Maines in Hanover Park. He said the place is operates like a "clustertruck", the pay isn't all that great, and there's better options out there, US Foods and Sysco are some of the highest paying hourly wages in the foodservice biz. Theres also a lot of freight, carhauler, tanker, etc jobs in the area.