Maines

Lazlo

TB Lurker
Credits
Maines is running ads for drivers in Kansas City. I've seen their trucks at Red Lobster, Olive Garden, and Yard House, but I'm guessing they must be about to pick up some additional business around here to justify setting up a drop yard.
Anybody know what they've got going on out here? Not looking to jump, but happy anytime I see someone new in town...more good paying jobs and one more competitor in town keeps everyone honest and paying well.

I was wondering the same thing. Maybe its just that they don't want to pay guys to layover anymore. Would be nice to know how much they pay though.

I've been wondering the same about mclane. They put a ad in for delivery drivers out of there mn domicile and the warehouse is south of Milwaukee. Says 67k a year with 90k potential. My buddy was asking about that place.

I see Maines all the time. They have alot of trucks up this way to. I wonder how many cases these 2 companies go with every day. I won't be going to either one. Not since I have a gravy job. But I'm scared. I'm suppose to start systems this week but I can't be gone cuz of my son.

I see them here in Tulsa, they have sleeper trucks and are taking pallets off with the lift gate, I assume they are jacking them close to the door and breaking them down there, I never got close enough to one to see anymore than the lift gate down.

I've been wondering the same about mclane. They put a ad in for delivery drivers out of there mn domicile and the warehouse is south of Milwaukee. Says 67k a year with 90k potential. My buddy was asking about that place.

I'm not sure what's going on here, either. I've been training new drivers all year, and our extra board is bursting at the seams. I got a new one today, as a matter of fact. I have worked only one week by myself since June. I'm gettin' fat.

I really have no clue about Milwaukee. And 67k is new guy pay.

We have bids that are three or four local routes, one overnight and two locals, two overnights and a local, and two overnights. My guess is that varies between DCs, as some of them cover huge areas, like Milwaukee, Phoenix, Denver. I imagine that they do a lot more shuttles with domiciled drivers than we do, but I don't really know.

Mains here in Cleveland is hiring to has been since day one. I think those guys work a 4 day work week. They run both sleepers and day cabs. Here in Cleveland they deliver to Burger King.

I saw a SoFo truck delivering to Baja Jacks this morning, new truck, new trailer, it had some of the brightest inside trailer lights I ever seen, I was jealous, I had a bright cooler light, dim dry light, and no freezer light. :(

Mains here in Cleveland is hiring to has been since day one. I think those guys work a 4 day work week. They run both sleepers and day cabs. Here in Cleveland they deliver to Burger King.

You forgot about Wendy's also.

They do have trailers that say Wendy's there is also some company called New Horizions Baking that also does Wendy's.

New Horizons is Mc Donald's. New BAKERY is a wholly-owned subsidy of Wendy's International. New Bakery is based in Zanesville, Ohio. All New Bakery does is all the buns for Wendy's. They manufacture and delivery the buns.
That concludes today's business lesson, LOL.